Designed to fill the needs of home musicians and professionals alike, The Blueberry Microphone consists of a Class A discrete transformer-based microphone amplifier and Blue's cardioid-pattern, hand-built large diaphragm capsule.
Perfect for vocals and more
With its shimmering, detailed highs, smooth midrange and minimised proximity effect, the Blueberry excels at delivering a vocal right to the front of the mix, where it belongs. When processed with limiting or compression, tracks recorded with the Blueberry are free of pumping, low-frequency thumps.
Capture sonic subtleties
Acoustic guitar, hand percussion, drums and other critical high-end sources shine in front of the Blueberry, gaining an extra measure of presence that enables the most delicate sounds to cut through a mix, even at very low levels.
Astonishing sound recording
Along with the Blueberry, you get a solid brass shockmount - and it's all handsomely packaged in a cherrywood box. Whatever your music, add a Blueberry to the mix for astonishing sound recording.
- Great with Logic Studio
- Discrete transformer-based mic
- Cardioid-pattern, large diaphragm capsule
- Perfect for vocals and more
- Capture sonic subtleties
- Solid brass shockmount
- Astonishing sound recording
- Packaged in a cherrywood box
Did you notice?This mic comes with a solid brass shockmount - and it's all handsomely packaged in a cherrywood box.
Apple Recommends ForVocal and instrumental recording with Logic Studio on your Mac.
What's in the Box?
- Blueberry microphone
- Series 2 shockmount
- Frequency Response : 20Hz - 20kHz
- Connections : XLR
- Power : Phantom power, 48V
- Height : 9.25 in./23.5 cm
- Width : 1.97 in./5.0 cm
- Depth : 1.18 in./3.0 cm
- Weight : 1.15 lb./520.0 g
- UPC or EAN No. : 836213000212
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty : Three-year limited warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Gary S
No answers yet
- Asked by Linda B from New Orleans
You do need a microphone to use Smacktalk on an iPod, but not one that costs this much! An integrate d mic on a set of headphones is sufficient... …
- Answered by Helen N