Designed to be as versatile as possible, the Bluebird Microphone is great for a range of applications from vocals and guitars, to drums and percussion.
For great recording
Virtually any application is enhanced by the Bluebird's crystal-clear sound. In addition to the microphone itself, the Bluebird includes a specially designed shockmount and metal mesh pop filter. No matter your sound, the complete Bluebird package offers you an astounding recording experience.
- Unique design
- Large-diaphragm cardioid condenser
- Great for a range of applications
- Crystal-clear sound
- Class A discrete amplifier circuit
- Includes shock mount and pop filter
Did you notice?The Bluebird Microphone is great for a range of applications including Garageband and Logic Studio.
Apple Recommends ForNo-compromise audio recording for nearly any application.
What's in the Box?
- Bluebird microphone
- Custom shockmount
- Pop filter
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Connections: XLR
- Power: Phantom power, 48V
- Height: 8.74 in./22.2 cm
- Depth: 1.77 in./4.5 cm
- Weight: 1.06 lb./480.0 g
- UPC or EAN No.: 836213004586
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: Three year warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use this mic to record using my ipad without needing anything (amp or whatever) else?
- Asked by Eduardo P from Boston
actually pay no advice to the first answer they have no idea, to use this microphone you will need t actually pay no advice to the first answer they have no idea, to use this microphone you will need to buy a microphone pre-amp which has phantom power (48volts) to send to the microphone, as this microphone is a large diaphram condenser microphone which can only record with phantom power and then im sure from the microphone preamp there will be a 1/4 ich out put that can be connected up to an audio interface that works with the ipad, but a microphone pre amp can cost anything from £40 to £1000s, but if you just want a microphone that records straight into a 1/4 inch audio interface that does not require any additional power get an shure SM57 or a Shure SM58 depending on what you are recording, example an SM57 is good for rock vocals guitar percussion, an SM58 is more for live stage vocals as it boosts a little bit more in higher frequencies. but an SM57 is a good all round, its strong and will only cost about £90. hope this helps. Peace …
- Answered by Jamie P
Does anyone know if this records in stereo, or mono?
- Asked by Liam L from Allentown
It's mono (like almost all analog mics).
To record in stereo, you can use a) two analog mics, b) It's mono (like almost all analog mics).
To record in stereo, you can use a) two analog mics, b) Blue Microphone's "Yeti" in stereo mode (the Yeti uses a digital USB connection to your computer), or c) Blue Microphone's "Yeti Pro", which does stereo in both digital USB or analog mode (the latter requires two analog connections to your recording equipment/computer, just as would a pair of analog (mono) mics). …
- Answered by Kenneth D from Ottawa
will shure xlr to usb converter with blue mic?
- Asked by Desmond R from New Iberia
Can I get a University discount in this product?
- Asked by Miki V from Calgary
Does the mic come with a stand for it to sit in?
- Asked by Kaylla D from Cooranbong
The answer to this question is no. The Bluebird microphone comes with a
Custom shockmount but no a The answer to this question is no. The Bluebird microphone comes with a
Custom shockmount but no actual stand to hold the mic up. …
- Answered by Ugochukwu O from Yeadon