The Kensington MicroSaver retractable notebook lock offers simple, solid security for your MacBook or MacBook Pro*. Its keyed locking mechanism is a sturdy way to protect your Apple notebook and the reinforced steel cable retracts quickly for easy storage.
Security and peace of mind
With a tempered steel security loop and built-in lock defence system, you can be confident that your Mac is safe from theft if you have to leave it unattended. This portable security device is ideal for taking with you to work and if you go away on business.
- Compact design travels easily
- Built-in lock defence system guards against tampering
- 1.2m retractable steel cable
- Tempered steel security loop
- SAFE tested for greater security and peace of mind
- Register your key code online for free key replacement
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your MacBook locked down and secure from theft wherever you are. It's small and portable so you can comfortably keep the MicroSaver in your bag at all times.
What's in the Box?
- Kensington MicroSaver Keyed Retractable Notebook Lock
- UPC or EAN No.: 5028252267977
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
- *The MicroSaver Keyed Lock is not compatible with MacBook Pro models that have a Retina Display.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will it fit a Macbook Air?
- Asked by Sara B
You've probably found out by now, but for anyone else wondering, no, the Macbook Air doesn't have a You've probably found out by now, but for anyone else wondering, no, the Macbook Air doesn't have a Kensington slot - not enough room I assume. …
- Answered by David M