Bretford's wall-mounted articulating display arm delivers the ultimate in flexibility, design and comfort. Now you can save space and position your monitor in any position that provides the best viewing angle.
- Die-cast aluminium construction complements your Apple hardware
- Monitor floats weightlessly; position can be adjusted with one hand
- Folds flat to save space when not in use
- Easily rotate the monitor 360 degrees for landscape or portrait viewing and +/- 45-degree forward tilt
- Keep your screen close to the wall or extend it out to get a better view
- Cable management clips keep power and data cables neat and secure
- Mounts to a single wood stud (hardware not included)
- VESA compliant: supports VESA 75mm and 100mm mounting patterns
Apple Recommends ForEducation labs and offices, retail, hospitality and reception areas, healthcare workstations or any space where mounting your iMac or Apple Display will save you space.
What's in the Box?
- Bretford MobilePro Wall Mount
- Cable clips
- Allen wrench
- Depth: Folded: 76 mm/3.0 in.
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Length: Maximum extension: 381 mm/15.0 in.
- Apple VESA Mount Adapter Kit
- Mfr. Part Number: BDM28
- UPC or EAN No.: 096633268344
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Proper installation requires a solid surface between 0.5 and 1.25 inches thick
- Solid surface must be secured to a table or similarly sturdy base
- iMac, Cinema Display, LED Cinema Display or Thunderbolt Display require the Apple VESA Mount Adapter Kit to be mounted
Ratings & Reviews
NOT WORTH THE MONEY.
Having bought the Thunderbolt monitor to mount i thought best to but the mount sold in the store, seeing the price i thought it wa Having bought the Thunderbolt monitor to mount i thought best to but the mount sold in the store, seeing the price i thought it was more then usual but seemed to be a good fit for the monitor so i went ahead. Having received the product what the information lacks to inform is that the depth folded of 3inch is without a monitor attached once it is attached it sticks 7inches off the wall it is mounted on when folded. The only positive with the product is the ability to rotate to view Portrait or Landscape however, you can buy a slim bracket much the same with-out this feature for £20 and one with for as little as £40 which is what i have now done and the build quality matches this bracket but with the bonuses of being thinner and a lot cheaper. …
- Written by elliot C from bexley
29 of 34 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there a lock off mechanism, whilst screen is flat, that would be suitable for this product to be installed into a moving vehicle?
- Asked by Kieran C from Annandale
how difficult is it to take off, for avoiding theft purposes?
- Asked by Lauren J from Lakewood
How hard is it to switch an imac off the mount and place it back in the original desk stand?
- Asked by Thomas B from Millersville
Will this work with Apple Thunderbolt Display?
- Asked by Tuomo A
The Apple Thunderbolt Display is VESA mount compatible, so the Bretford MobilePro Wall Mount Yes.
The Apple Thunderbolt Display is VESA mount compatible, so the Bretford MobilePro Wall Mount will support the display.
In addition to the display and the MobilePro Wall Mount, you will need Apple's VESA Mount Adapter Kit to replace the stand and provide a way for the MobilePro Wall Mount to attach itself to the display. …
- Answered by Scott G from Arlington Heights