Snap the Beats Pill speaker into the mouth of a Beats Pill Dude and it won't shut up. Each Beats Pill Dude comes with its very own expression, including moveable arms and head. You'll still have direct access to audio and charging ports. And thanks to the matte finish, you can even paint or draw on your Dude to give it a dash of your own personality.
- Moveable arms and head
- Unobstructed access to audio and charging ports
- Matte finish allows you to paint or draw on it
Did you notice?You can paint or draw on the matte finish to customise your Beats Pill Dude.
Apple Recommends ForDisplaying your Beats Pill speaker with a bit of humour and playfulness.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Pill Dude
- Mfr. Part Number: MHE52G/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447009978
- *Beats Pill speaker not included.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the beats pill dude fit the pill 1.0, the pill 2.0, or both?
- Asked by Holly H from New Franken
Hi, The answer is both. the only difference is because the pill 2.0 has the usb port for charging un Hi, The answer is both. the only difference is because the pill 2.0 has the usb port for charging underneath, you cannot use that function while the pill is in the Beats Pill Dude
Thanks i hope i answered your question …
- Answered by Lachlan G from Cremorne
does this stand work for the pill xl
- Asked by Eric S from Montgomery
The Beats Pill Dude can be used with the original Pill Speaker or the Pill 2.0 Speaker, which are th The Beats Pill Dude can be used with the original Pill Speaker or the Pill 2.0 Speaker, which are the same size. The Pill XL Speaker is much larger, so it will not fit in the Pill Dude's mouth. Maybe Beats will introduce a larger Pill Dude sized to fit the Pill XL Speaker in the future. …
- Answered by Brent K from Chula Vista
does the 2.0 fit the beats pill character? please help!
- Asked by Taylor F
- Asked about: Beats Pill 2.0 Speaker
- Answered by David K from London