Performance and power
Inspired by LeBron James, the Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats2 Wireless headphones are exceptionally light and deliver the power of dual-driver acoustics to propel you through rigorous workouts.
Designed to endure
The IPX-4 sweat- and water-resistance rating means Powerbeats2 Wireless are tough from the ear bud to the tangle-free cable wrap around. There's also over-molding on the RemoteTalk for a no-slip grip when you’re changing volume, switching tracks, and making hands-free calls.
From the street to the court, Powerbeats2 Wireless gives you the freedom to take your workout anywhere. Wireless Bluetooth lets you connect up to 9.1 metres from your Bluetooth-enabled iPhone, iPad or iPod - so you can move freely and stay focused on your workout. A rechargeable battery with 6-hour playback gives you the power to endure to the end. If you’re on empty, a 15-minute quick charge delivers an extra hour of non-stop playback.
Made to perform
Designed with your active life in mind, Powerbeats2 Wireless is lightweight and compact with a flexible ear hook to ensure a comfortable and secure fit.
- Easily pairs within 9.1 metres of your Bluetooth-enabled iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Premium sound performance
- Rechargeable six-hour battery
- Sweat and water resistant
- No-slip grip in-line microphone and remote for calls
- Lighter, smaller and with a flexible ear hook
Did you notice?You can be up to 9 metres away from your iPhone, iPad or iPod and still enjoy a strong connection with your music.
Apple Recommends ForHearing every detail of your music while you work out.
What's in the Box?
- Beats by Dr. Dre Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless Headphones
- Hard-shell carrying case
- Universal micro-USB cable
- Cable management clip
- Quick-start guide
- Other Features: Bluetooth, With Remote and Mic, Sports & Fitness, Wireless
- Form Factor: Ear Hook, In Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: MHBG2ZM/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447012510
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Powerbeats2 for running?
- Asked by Oliver N
I bought my PB2's specifically to run. I like them a lot. Getting the fit right takes some time, b I bought my PB2's specifically to run. I like them a lot. Getting the fit right takes some time, but they work well. Great sound, decent battery life, very light, sweat resistant. Also the mic for phone calls works well (people have said the voice quality on my calls is fine). I've logged about 100 miles w/ them so far. They really need an auto shut-off feature, hopefully this will come w/ software upgrades, etc. …
- Answered by Timothy A from North Potomac
can use this wireless headset to pug in the airplane to listen music?
- Asked by Jack F from Montebello
You cannot plug the PowerBeats 2 wireless earphones into an airplane seat. While the Beats Studio Wi You cannot plug the PowerBeats 2 wireless earphones into an airplane seat. While the Beats Studio Wireless headphones have a 3.5mm aux port, the PowerBeats 2 wireless earphones do not. …
- Answered by Yash K from Falls Church
Can I use these headphones with apple watch sport without using my iPhone?
- Asked by Pablo S from Tucson
Do the white powerbeats2 get dirty easy? If so, are they easily cleaned?
- Asked by Michael G from El Paso
I had the exact same concern before i has brought the white beats, they get dirty very easily (espec I had the exact same concern before i has brought the white beats, they get dirty very easily (especially if you have makeup on whilst wearing them) Super easy to clean with just a wipe, had them for a few months and no stains …
- Answered by Tonicha P
Can I get a vat refund if I buy by online?
- Asked by Bunchai T from Tempe