urBeats headphones deliver excellent quality and control for the music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Solid metal housing
Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience.
Whether you keep urBeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don't have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon.
In-line mic for calls
Switch easily between music and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs and ultra-clear midrange
- Lightweight design is ideal for listening during exercise, travel or for everyday wear
- Hard chrome finish for rugged durability and everlasting shine
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations
- Built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your Apple device
- Also works with online voice and video chats on iPod touch or iPhone
- Sealed in-ear construction and multiple eartip designs block out external noise
Did you notice?The hard chrome finish helps urBeats withstand the test of time.
Apple Recommends ForHearing exactly what the artist was feeling in the studio when you listen to music on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- urBeats in-ear headphones
- In-line remote and mic cable
- Storage pouch
- Four pairs of ear tip fittings
- Form Factor: In Ear
- No. of Microphones: 1
- Mfr. Part Number: MHAQ2ZM/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447010998
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I I run in the rain with them?
- Asked by Mark G from Caseville
They are not waterproof, so don't try to run in the rain. In fact, if you sweat in the least, I wou They are not waterproof, so don't try to run in the rain. In fact, if you sweat in the least, I wouldn't run in them at all, rain or no rain. The moisture will build up in the earbuds and within 1 week, you will notice the sounds tart to degrade. As well, you will risk ruining the control due to sweat that seeps down the cord and into the control. If you want to run, I recommend $5 wal-mart earphone. Unless you have $100 bills burning a hole in your pocket and you are ready to replace the urBeats every month or so. …
- Answered by Ted L from Raleigh
Are they suitable for commuting? Will I be able to hear music over loud traffic?
- Asked by Leanne P
Yes for sure however because the sound is so pure you definitely would not be able to hear loud sire Yes for sure however because the sound is so pure you definitely would not be able to hear loud sirens from Police or ambulances so that may not be the wisest idea :) …
- Answered by Dillon H from Canyon Lake
do theses Beats have any Warranty/Guarantee?
- Asked by Peter H
One year limited warranty that covers factory defects
- Answered by George H from Santa Clara
Do these fall out when you run or do they fall out easily kind of like the apple ones that come with the iphone 5s?
- Asked by Amy H from Huntington Beach
No, they do not fall out. I have these and Beats Studio, and I use these more because they don't re No, they do not fall out. I have these and Beats Studio, and I use these more because they don't require batteries, and I can lay down with them. …
- Answered by Jeremy D from Bentonville
How is the "fit" of them in your ear?
- Asked by Sharon L T from Sunland