The music moves with you
With the Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless over-ear headphones the music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod can truly roam free. The Bluetooth stays connected up to 9 metres (30 feet) away so you easily move about and keep the music going. Take calls, skip songs and change the volume right from the headphone.
Feel your music
The Beats Acoustic Engine gives you an intimate, real encounter with your music. Thanks to Beats' signature DSP software delivers the exact emotional experience that Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine and some of the music industry's greatest rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic and R&B producers want you to feel.
Put the world on mute
Silence the noise from your daily commute or the drama from your loud neighbours with Beats' no-compromise dual-mode Adaptive Noise Cancelling (ANC). When you're listening to music, ANC automatically strikes a balance between your audio and the world outside. And if you want to use the headphone just to cancel external noise, ANC-only mode automatically increases the level of noise cancellation to make things even quieter.
The built-in rechargeable battery lasts 12 hours when using wirelessly and 20 hours when you do decide to plug in — so you can be sure your vibe keeps going. With the Battery Fuel Gauge you can see at a glance how much juice is available. Plus, you can charge the new Studio via standard micro USB adapter almost anywhere.
Lighter, stronger and more comfortable
When Beats re-imagined these legendary headphones, they designed it like a beautiful sports car and made disciplined choices. They streamlined the new Beats Studio with fast curves, smooth surfaces and no visible screws. It now weighs less than the original and has a lighter, stronger and more comfortable headband. The ear cups are softer and there's an ergonomic bellow to create a flexible, custom fit for every head shape, so you can keep your music all to yourself.
- The new Beats Studio is now wireless
- Beats Acoustic Engine uses precision sound to deliver music the way artists want it to be heard
- Rechargeable battery lasts 12 hours whilst connected through Bluetooth and up to 20 hours when plugged into your iOS device
- Adaptive Noise Cancelling blocks out the world in two modes
- Battery fuel gauge lets you know how much power is left
Did you notice?Mic and controls built into ear cup gives you solid playback control, plus crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly listen to music or watch films on your iPhone, iPad or iPod with powerful, precise sound.
What's in the Box?
- Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless over-ear headphones
- RemoteTalk cable
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- USB 2.0 cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B)
- USB power adapter
- Hard-shell carrying case
- Beats by Dr. Dre cleaning cloth
- Quick start guide
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling, With Remote and Mic, Wireless
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: MHA92B/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447009442
- *Battery lasts 12 hours when listening wirelessly and 20 hours when you plug in the headphones.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do these work with iPhone 6 plus as its not stated in compatability section (i don't see why they wouldn't be)
- Asked by Jack W
Yes they work perfectly. I am using them on my iPhone 6+ as I write this.
- Answered by Chris W from Littleton
Do they work with no charge when using an aux cable
- Asked by Jack B
No. have to have charge. although it rarely runs out of juice with even a solid 4-5 days of use so i No. have to have charge. although it rarely runs out of juice with even a solid 4-5 days of use so its a minimal problem …
- Answered by Tiarnan K
Is it safe to store the audio cable with the Beats Studios 2.0 in the carrying case?
- Asked by Lokender B from Beavercreek
Are these headphones waterproof? I want to use them while working out, but I don't know if sweating would be an issue.
- Asked by Sarah S from Azle