Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphones are made for music lovers looking for high-definition headphones that look as good as they sound. These headphones combine advanced driver technology and premium design that deliver legendary Beats by Dr. Dre sound and are lightweight and durable.
Clearer sound, deeper bass
These are the only Beats by Dr. Dre that come with not one, but two speakers inside each can. That means you get crystal-clear highs and deep, rumbling lows in high definition.
Almost impossible to break
Every pair is now constructed of super-durable, flexible material, reinforced with a metal strip to make sure it never comes apart. They look good, too—every pair features the same high-quality clear-coat finish you find on a luxury car.
Built-in mic for calls
Switch easily between songs and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
Take calls, skip songs and adjust volume right from the cord of your Beats Solo HD headphones. No more searching for your phone or iPod just to find the right song.
- Made from super lightweight materials and featuring soft leather ear cups
- Adjustable headband for optimum comfort
- Proprietary titanium coated driver technology for deep bass and accurately reproduced details
- Control music with the built-in, three-button remote control; adjust music, volume and move between tracks
- Unique folding system and lightweight materials to handle life on the road
Did you notice?The three-button mic gives you solid playback control, plus you get crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or watch films on your iPhone and still take calls with the touch of a button.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphones
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Carrying case
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Cable Length: 130 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: MH9G2ZM/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447007592
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPod 1st & 2nd Generation
iPod 3rd Generation
iPod 4th Generation (click wheel)
iPod 4th Generation (color display)
iPod 5th Generation (video)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 1st Generation
iPod shuffle 2nd Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can they be used with play station 4
- Asked by Debbie D from Banksia
- Answered by Mohammad Z from Burbank
Are the Beats Solo HD On-Ear headphones wireless?
- Asked by Dean L from Stamford
No. But Beats do sell wireless heaphones.
- Answered by Tristan V
Are they better than solo 2.0
- Asked by Liam T
Solo HDs are lighter and slightly more comfortable than the HD 2.0s, but the 2.0s offers you better Solo HDs are lighter and slightly more comfortable than the HD 2.0s, but the 2.0s offers you better music qualities overall and they are more expensive. Get The beats pro, very good headphone. …
- Answered by Tao G from Melbourne
Do Beats Solo work on iPhone 5?
- Asked by Veronica S from Harrington Park
Yes it work for the iPhone 5
- Answered by Omar A from Bronx
are the headphones worth your money
- Asked by Kim M from Colville
Yes, they are Very expensive. But they are worth it. I would recommend using them with an iPhone bec Yes, they are Very expensive. But they are worth it. I would recommend using them with an iPhone because you can answer calls with them. The durability is okay, but you cant have a heavy person sit on them, and expect them to not be damaged.
Hoped that helped!! …
- Answered by Christina N from Purcellville