The music moves with you
With the Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless over-ear headphones the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod can truly roam free. The Bluetooth stays connected up to 30 feet away so you easily move about and keep the music going. Take calls, skip songs, and change the volume right from the headphone.
Feel your music
The Beats Acoustic Engine gives you an intimate, real encounter with your music. Thanks to Beats' signature DSP software delivers the exact emotional experience that Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine, and some of the music industry's greatest rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic, and R&B producers want you to feel.
Put the world on mute
Silence the noise from your daily commute or the drama from your loud neighbors with Beats' no-compromise dual-mode Adaptive Noise Canceling (ANC). When you're listening to music, ANC automatically strikes a balance between your audio and the world outside. And if you want to use the headphone just to cancel external noise, ANC-only mode automatically increases the level of noise cancellation to make things even quieter.
Instead of digging around for your iPod or iPhone when you want to change a song, use the controls on your ear cup to manage music and phone calls.
Lighter, stronger, and more comfortable
When Beats re-imagined these legendary headphones, they designed it like a beautiful sports car and made disciplined choices. They streamlined the new Beats Studio with fast curves, smooth surfaces, and no visible screws. It now weighs less than the original and has a lighter, stronger, and more comfortable headband. The ear cups are softer and there's an ergonomic bellow to create a flexible, custom fit for every head shape, so you can keep your music all to yourself.
- Built-in microphone
- Controls on the ear cup for calls and music
- Adaptive noise-cancelling technology
- Battery fuel gauge indicates charge level
- Rechargeable battery lasts 12 hours when connected through Bluetooth and up to 20 hours when plugged into your audio device
Did you notice?Mic and controls built into ear cup gives you solid playback control, plus crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly listen to music or watch films on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with powerful, precise sound.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphones
- RemoteTalk cable
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- USB 2.0
- USB power adaptor
- Hard shell carrying case
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling, With Remote and Mic, Wireless
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: MH8H2B/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447009145
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- *Battery lasts 12 hours when listening wirelessly and 20 hours when you plug in the headphones.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Works for Me
I read a lot of reviews before pulling the trigger.
My conclusion is that these headphones will not be for everyone. The sound I read a lot of reviews before pulling the trigger.
My conclusion is that these headphones will not be for everyone. The sound you get from them is warm and you can feel the bass and subbase.
Tonally they will not placate the purist, but as someone who grew up producing music professionally in recording studios, these headphones put a smile on my face and move me. From Yo Yo Ma to Beyoncé, they deliver with spades of volume.
There is a slight noise cancelling hiss most noticeable when the phones are turned on, but this is balanced by light comfortable wireless convenience.
No regrets on this one. …
- Written by Kurt J from BRISTOL
16 of 16 people found this useful
Wonderful, except out of sync with video
These would be 5 star headphones as everything about them is great, except when watching video (on my iPhone, iPad, and Mac). If y These would be 5 star headphones as everything about them is great, except when watching video (on my iPhone, iPad, and Mac). If you use the headphones wirelessly whilst watching video, the sound is out of sync with the picture.
Apart from that, they're basically perfect - when I first used them it honestly felt like I was hearing music for the first time ever, the sound really is that good. They're well made, great to look at, and are something I really treasure. Please fix the sync issue Apple, and then you'll get 5 stars!! …
- Written by Samuel H from Stoke-on-Trent
16 of 17 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do they worked with the iPad air 2
- Asked by Jefferey B from Union
Yes they do! I tested them in the store and I bought a pair and they work oh so nice at home with my Yes they do! I tested them in the store and I bought a pair and they work oh so nice at home with my iPad Air 2! They also work great with the new iPhone 6. I'm in heaven! …
- Answered by Tina H from Manitowoc
Can Dr. Dre Studio Wireless headphones be used with android devices too?
- Asked by Douglas O from Mint Hill
Yes they can, as long as the device has bluetooth it should be able to pair with the headphones with Yes they can, as long as the device has bluetooth it should be able to pair with the headphones without any problem. …
- Answered by Nicco S from Melbourne
do you have to have a apple product to use them
- Asked by Angie B from Albuquerque
No you don't, you should be able to use these with any device that has bluetooth.
- Answered by Nicco S from Melbourne
Didn't get one with mine
- Answered by Paul C
In wired mode, will these headphones work even when the battery is flat (but without noise cancellation) or do they stop working altogether?
- Asked by Thomas G from Keysborough
Battery is needed for use in all modes since it powers the Noise Cancelling and it's always on.
- Answered by Roberto F from Winnipeg
What is the difference between the 2013 and the 2014 models of these wireless headphones?
- Asked by Billy M