The music moves with you
With the Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless over-ear headphones the music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod can truly roam free. The Bluetooth stays connected up to 9 metres (30 feet) away so you easily move about and keep the music going. Take calls, skip songs and change the volume right from the headphone.
Feel your music
The Beats Acoustic Engine gives you an intimate, real encounter with your music. Thanks to Beats' signature DSP software delivers the exact emotional experience that Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine and some of the music industry's greatest rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic and R&B producers want you to feel.
Put the world on mute
Silence the noise from your daily commute or the drama from your loud neighbours with Beats' no-compromise dual-mode Adaptive Noise Cancelling (ANC). When you're listening to music, ANC automatically strikes a balance between your audio and the world outside. And if you want to use the headphone just to cancel external noise, ANC-only mode automatically increases the level of noise cancellation to make things even quieter.
The built-in rechargeable battery lasts 12 hours when using wirelessly and 20 hours when you do decide to plug in — so you can be sure your vibe keeps going. With the Battery Fuel Gauge you can see at a glance how much juice is available. Plus, you can charge the new Studio via standard micro USB adapter almost anywhere.
Lighter, stronger and more comfortable
When Beats re-imagined these legendary headphones, they designed it like a beautiful sports car and made disciplined choices. They streamlined the new Beats Studio with fast curves, smooth surfaces and no visible screws. It now weighs less than the original and has a lighter, stronger and more comfortable headband. The ear cups are softer and there's an ergonomic bellow to create a flexible, custom fit for every head shape, so you can keep your music all to yourself.
- The new Beats Studio is now wireless
- Beats Acoustic Engine uses precision sound to deliver music the way artists want it to be heard
- Rechargeable battery lasts 12 hours whilst connected through Bluetooth and up to 20 hours when plugged into your iOS device
- Adaptive Noise Cancelling blocks out the world in two modes
- Battery fuel gauge lets you know how much power is left
Did you notice?Mic and controls built into ear cup gives you solid playback control, plus crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly listen to music or watch films on your iPhone, iPad or iPod with powerful, precise sound.
What's in the Box?
- Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless over-ear headphones
- RemoteTalk cable
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- USB 2.0 cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B)
- USB power adapter
- Hard-shell carrying case
- Beats by Dr. Dre cleaning cloth
- Quick start guide
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling, With Remote and Mic, Wireless
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: MH8H2B/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447009145
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- *Battery lasts 12 hours when listening wirelessly and 20 hours when you plug in the headphones.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Works for Me
I read a lot of reviews before pulling the trigger.
My conclusion is that these headphones will not be for everyone. The sound I read a lot of reviews before pulling the trigger.
My conclusion is that these headphones will not be for everyone. The sound you get from them is warm and you can feel the bass and subbase.
Tonally they will not placate the purist, but as someone who grew up producing music professionally in recording studios, these headphones put a smile on my face and move me. From Yo Yo Ma to Beyoncé, they deliver with spades of volume.
There is a slight noise cancelling hiss most noticeable when the phones are turned on, but this is balanced by light comfortable wireless convenience.
No regrets on this one. …
- Written by Kurt J from BRISTOL
16 of 16 people found this useful
Wonderful, except out of sync with video
These would be 5 star headphones as everything about them is great, except when watching video (on my iPhone, iPad, and Mac). If y These would be 5 star headphones as everything about them is great, except when watching video (on my iPhone, iPad, and Mac). If you use the headphones wirelessly whilst watching video, the sound is out of sync with the picture.
Apart from that, they're basically perfect - when I first used them it honestly felt like I was hearing music for the first time ever, the sound really is that good. They're well made, great to look at, and are something I really treasure. Please fix the sync issue Apple, and then you'll get 5 stars!! …
- Written by Samuel H from Stoke-on-Trent
16 of 17 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is it possible to use them as regular headphones and not wirelessly?
- Asked by Fabia F from Quincy
Yes! they come with audio cables that you can plug into the headphones and then into whatever you ne Yes! they come with audio cables that you can plug into the headphones and then into whatever you need it for …
- Answered by James S from Mackenzie
are they compatible with iPhone 6
- Asked by Karim A from Sharjah
Yes they are compatible with iPhone 6 and it sound very good....
- Answered by Ron F from Safat
Didn't get one with mine
- Answered by Paul C
can I use it with the new xbox one?
- Asked by Matthew H from Salt Lake City
Yes you can. You need to purchase this: Stereo Headset Adapter
I have the last gen of the headphone Yes you can. You need to purchase this: Stereo Headset Adapter
I have the last gen of the headphones and the mic cable from that worked with the xbox one. The mic cable (red cable) that came with these headphones did NOT work but i used the old ones and that worked. Hope this helps. …
- Answered by Shreyas S from Toronto
How do you know when they are charged fully? Do all of the lights light up fully, or does the 5th one flash?
- Asked by Suzanne P
This was my very 1st question as well because there is a plastic protector that says "Charge me up b This was my very 1st question as well because there is a plastic protector that says "Charge me up before turning me on" and the Quick Start Guide says absolutely nothing about how the LED indicators relate to percentage charged. After an hour of digging, I found this info on the beatsbydre website...
Here’s what the LEDs on the Fuel Gauge mean:
When unplugged from power source:
5 white lights signal full or near-full charge
1 solid red light signals low charge
1 flashing red light signals battery is near depletion
No lights signal headphone is powered off or battery is not charging
When connected to a power source:
5 white lights signal maximum charge
1 flashing white light signals battery is near depletion …
- Answered by Chris K from Racine