Bigger and louder than its original counterpart, Beats Pill XL still boasts the portability and high-quality sound that makes Beats Pill so popular with music lovers. Featuring a handle so you can pick-up and go with ease, Beats Pill XL connects to any Bluetooth-enabled device so you’re free to let the music move with you. Amplify the sound further by tapping two Beats Pill XLs together, enabling them to sync with one another.
Portability made easy
You’re good to take your music everywhere. Despite it’s bigger size, Pill XL is still lightweight and has a built-in handle for extra portability. The Pill XL allows you to roam, which means you’ll always have high-quality sound near or far.
Tap to stereo
The new surround sound. Just tap two Pill XLs together twice to make one Pill XL the left output and the other the right. Now you can bring the concert home with you.
Visible fuel gauge
Dead batteries can kill your vibe in a flash. Pill XL has a visible battery fuel gauge so you’ll always know how much juice is left. Its rechargeable battery gives you 15 hours of continuous play and will automatically shut off after 10 minutes of no signal detection to save power. You can also charge your phone or external music device with extra juice from the Pill XL.
- Functional design makes portability easy
- Quick and easy pairing to any Bluetooth device
- Built-in handle
- Tap to pair with another Beats XL Pill and amplify the sound
- Built-in mic for hands-free calls and conference calling
- 15-hour rechargeable battery
Did you notice?You can tap two Beats Pill XLs together to sync them and amplify your sound.
Apple Recommends ForBroadcasting music from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch in high-quality sound whether you're at home or on the go.
What's in the Box?
- Beats by Dr. Dre Pill XL
- Audio cables (3.5 mm to 3.5 mm)
- AC power adaptor
- Quick start-up guide
- Product booklet
- Warranty guide
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 10.4 cm/4.1 in.
- Width: 33.8 cm/13.3 in.
- Weight: 1.49 kg
- Length: 10.4 cm/4.1 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: MH842ZM/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447009862
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
I bought this last week as i am a big base head. I own the BIG JAMBOX and i used to think that it had a ton of base but boyyy was I bought this last week as i am a big base head. I own the BIG JAMBOX and i used to think that it had a ton of base but boyyy was i wrong when i bought the Pill XL. This thing can be loud enough to throw a big BBQ party in your garden. I have to admit the vocals are not as clear as the BIG JAMBOX but its not that bad its still there. i recommend this product fully and trust me this thing gets loud!!!! …
- Written by Carlan T from Harrow
34 of 39 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you sync the pill XL with any other beats speakers? i.e. Small pill, beatbox?
- Asked by Jason D from Whittier
No.Only with another Beats Pill XL
- Answered by Ilya R from Moscow
What is the frequency response of the XL Pill?
- Asked by Wayne N from Englewood
No answers yet
Can I charge it via usb or do I have to use the ac adapter
- Asked by David M
Yes it can be charged via USB.
- Answered by Valentino S from Miramar
Is there a car charger available for the Pill XL?? I can't seem to find one anywhere.
- Asked by Michael Y from Elkton
If you get a car adaptor for USB plug-ins then you can charge this in the car using the USB cable.
- Answered by Anathan D
Will this work with the Pioneer Wego2 deck?
- Asked by Nathalie S from West Malling