Bigger and louder than its original counterpart, Beats Pill XL still boasts the portability and high-quality sound that makes Beats Pill so popular with music lovers. Featuring a handle so you can pick-up and go with ease, Beats Pill XL connects to any Bluetooth-enabled device so you’re free to let the music move with you. Amplify the sound further by tapping two Beats Pill XLs together, enabling them to sync with one another.
Portability made easy
You’re good to take your music everywhere. Despite it’s bigger size, Pill XL is still lightweight and has a built-in handle for extra portability. The Pill XL allows you to roam, which means you’ll always have high-quality sound near or far.
Tap to stereo
The new surround sound. Just tap two Pill XLs together twice to make one Pill XL the left output and the other the right. Now you can bring the concert home with you.
Visible fuel gauge
Dead batteries can kill your vibe in a flash. Pill XL has a visible battery fuel gauge so you’ll always know how much juice is left. Its rechargeable battery gives you 15 hours of continuous play and will automatically shut off after 10 minutes of no signal detection to save power. You can also charge your phone or external music device with extra juice from the Pill XL.
- Functional design makes portability easy
- Quick and easy pairing to any Bluetooth device
- Built-in handle
- Tap to pair with another Beats XL Pill and amplify the sound
- Built-in mic for hands-free calls and conference calling
- 15-hour rechargeable battery
Did you notice?You can tap two Beats Pill XLs together to sync them and amplify your sound.
Apple Recommends ForBroadcasting music from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch in high-quality sound whether you're at home or on the go.
What's in the Box?
- Beats by Dr. Dre Pill XL
- Audio cables (3.5 mm to 3.5 mm)
- AC power adaptor
- Quick start-up guide
- Product booklet
- Warranty guide
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 10.4 cm/4.1 in.
- Width: 33.8 cm/13.3 in.
- Weight: 1.49 kg
- Length: 10.4 cm/4.1 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: MH842ZM/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447009862
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
I bought this last week as i am a big base head. I own the BIG JAMBOX and i used to think that it had a ton of base but boyyy was I bought this last week as i am a big base head. I own the BIG JAMBOX and i used to think that it had a ton of base but boyyy was i wrong when i bought the Pill XL. This thing can be loud enough to throw a big BBQ party in your garden. I have to admit the vocals are not as clear as the BIG JAMBOX but its not that bad its still there. i recommend this product fully and trust me this thing gets loud!!!! …
- Written by Carlan T from Harrow
51 of 62 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Dose the Beats by Dr. Dre Pill XL Speaker have bluetooth?
- Asked by Josh P from Burlington
Yes that is the main mode of connectivity you can also use an AUX-in cable or USB.
- Answered by Cameron Y from Newcastle
Is theBeats speaker Pill XL compatible with IPad Mini 3 with Retina Display
- Asked by Shahjahan S from Jeddahhardwick
Is there a car charger available for the Pill XL?? I can't seem to find one anywhere.
- Asked by Michael Y from Elkton
The easiest way to charge from a car is to get a 120 volt ac cigarette lighter adapter and connect t The easiest way to charge from a car is to get a 120 volt ac cigarette lighter adapter and connect the existing charger.
You could get a adapter I believe it needs 12 volt to charge - I don't have the adapter in front of me at the moment.
I have charged mine with a portable power pack that supports multiple voltages and comes with a variety of tips that did in fact fit the pill XL - it a anker model.
The Pill XL can charge other USB devices, but the micro USB port is for firmware updates only - it does not charge from a USB port. I have owned this product for several months …
- Answered by Stephen S from Depew
Does the Pill XL speaker come in other colors?
- Asked by Rachel T from Dumfries
Yes it comes in black, white, red, and a gray color
- Answered by Amy A