Small enough to deliver your daily dose of music wherever you go, the Pill brings the Beats by Dr. Dre sound to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Music, calls and films never sounded so good.
Small size, big sound
Despite its compact size, the Pill delivers powerful sound. It's easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. The Pill is wireless and cord-free.
Change tracks from your iPhone
Control your music via Bluetooth from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or MacBook from up to 30 feet away. The Pill frees you to roam, which means you’ll always have high quality sound near or far.
The Pill is lightweight so it won't slow you down and is small enough to fit in whatever you’re carrying out the door.
Take that call thanks to the Pill's Bluetooth capability and internal microphone. It makes talking on the phone easier and better sounding than ever before.
- Tap-to-pair with NFC technology for easy and instant Bluetooth 2.1 audio and supports SBC and AAC Codecs for high-quality streaming
- Provides clear, full-range sound delivered in a portable, lightweight package
- Internal microphone for Bluetooth call functionality; take calls without touching your iPhone
- Use the Aux input for other MP3 players, phones, PCs or anything with an analogue output for optimal sound from all devices
- Use the line out feature for easy connection to an external speaker system
Did you notice?Wireless and cord free, the compact Pill comes with a carry case for easy portability.
Apple Recommends ForTake your daily dose of music from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch anywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Pill Portable Stereo Speaker with Bluetooth
- 1.5 m audio cable (3.5 mm to 3.5 mm)
- USB 2.0 charge/data cable
- AC power adaptor
- Carry case
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 4.5 cm/1.8 in.
- Weight: 10.93 oz./310 g
- Length: 19 cm/7.5 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: MH812B/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447007912
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what is the difference between beats pill 1.0 and 2.0
- Asked by Sylvia H
2.0 includes the charge-out feature, allowing you to plug a usb cable into the bottom of the pill to 2.0 includes the charge-out feature, allowing you to plug a usb cable into the bottom of the pill to charge your iPhone or iPad. …
- Answered by Frank H from Arcadia
Can the beats pill play am and fm stations???
- Asked by Latoya L from Philadelphia
No answers yet
Can you stream music to the speaker from any music app
- Asked by Tracy B
Yes, since the pill uses bluetooth you can play music, from spotify, itube, etc., and other types as Yes, since the pill uses bluetooth you can play music, from spotify, itube, etc., and other types as well, even netflix. …
- Answered by Raquel V from Miramar
Can u use your pill as a alarm clock with your iPhone 5s
- Asked by Kayla H from Wappingers Falls
Yes, Via Bluetooth or aux or whatever cable
- Answered by Linda L from Center Harbor
Can I use my Airport Extreme with my beats pill?
- Asked by Ashley W from Wind Lake