Completely redesigned, the Beats Studio over-ear headphones are even lighter, stronger, more comfortable and more precise than the original world-famous design. They deliver powerful, re-engineered sound alone with Adaptive Noise Canceling, a 20-hour rechargeable battery and remote talk controls.
Feel your music
The Beats Acoustic Engine gives you an intimate, real encounter with your music, while the signature DSP software delivers the exact emotional experience that Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine and some of the music industry's greatest rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic and R&B producers want you to feel.
Put the world on mute
Silence the noise from your daily commute or the drama from your loud neighbours with Beats' no-compromise dual-mode Adaptive Noise Canceling (ANC). When you're listening to music, ANC automatically strikes a balance between your audio and the world outside. And if you want to use the headphone just to cancel external noise, ANC-only mode automatically increases the level of noise cancellation to make things even quieter.
A 20-hour rechargeable battery makes sure your vibe keeps going. To prevent wasting energy, the auto on/off feature turns off when you unplug, and the visible Battery Fuel Gauge lets you see at a glance how much juice is available. Plus, you can charge the new Studio via standard micro USB adapter almost anywhere.
Lighter, stronger and more comfortable
When Beats re-imagined these legendary headphones, they designed it like a beautiful sports car and made disciplined choices. They streamlined the new Beats Studio with fast curves, smooth surfaces and no visible screws. It now weighs 13 percent less than the original and has a lighter, stronger and more comfortable headband. The ear cups are softer and there's an ergonomic bellow to create a flexible, custom fit for every head shape, so you can keep your music all to yourself.
- Beats Acoustic Engine uses precision sound to deliver music the way artists want it to be heard
- Streamlined design enhances fit, distributes weight and adds comfort
- Adaptive Noise Canceling blocks out the world in two modes
- Ear cups for sound isolation
- 20-hour rechargeable battery with auto on/off and a visible battery fuel gauge
Did you notice?Three-button mic gives you solid playback control, plus you get crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForListening to music or watch films on your iPhone, iPad or iPod with powerful, precise sound.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Studio over-ear headphones
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- Cable with in-line mic and remote
- Hard-shell carrying case
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 1.3 m
- Mfr. Part Number: MH7E2B/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447006243
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
Worst over rated headphones ever. If you had any sense you would get industry standard headphones. They would be cheaper and much Worst over rated headphones ever. If you had any sense you would get industry standard headphones. They would be cheaper and much better quality. …
- Written by Farran A from London
4 of 23 people found this useful
The New Beats Studio
I think that the new Beats Studio is the best!
- Written by Dimitri S from Jyväskylä
29 of 50 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do these headphones truly cancel out noise from external sources ?
- Asked by Gail F from Union Pier
I tested these out in the apple store without realizing that they had the noise canceling technology I tested these out in the apple store without realizing that they had the noise canceling technology. I was pleasantly surprised when I put them on because the background music that was playing in the store magically faded away. I didn't have any music playing in the headphones yet, and they were still able to block out the background noise of the busy apple store. I would say that these headphones have an impressive noise canceling technology that would suite your needs well. …
- Answered by Andrew A from Menomonie
Answer to this question was less than helpful probably because the question was not worded correctly. What I want to know is it WIRELESS or corded?
- Asked by Brian M from Bowen Island
These have a cord. Wireless will cost you about $80 more.
- Answered by Ben V from Napa
If I buy these from apple, do I get all the accessories in the box?
- Asked by Nick G from Brisbane
Yes you do
- Answered by Tsolmon S from Calgary
Is it wifi & blue tooth?
- Asked by Yousuf I
Not wifi since it doesn't need wifi to function. These specifically aren't bluetooth but there is th Not wifi since it doesn't need wifi to function. These specifically aren't bluetooth but there is the wireless version which is bluetooth compatible...for an extra $80. …
- Answered by Daniel P from Fort Myers
Can beats be engraved
- Asked by Gina C from Columbia
No, they cannot. They are made of plastic so laser engraving (which is what Apple does) will not wor No, they cannot. They are made of plastic so laser engraving (which is what Apple does) will not work. You can engrave them the old fashioned way but that might break the plastic and the vibrations could mess things up. …
- Answered by Paul R from Newport