High-definition performance headphone
The perfect choice for any professional DJ or demanding audio enthusiast, MIXR can handle the highest of sound levels without compromising the ground-breaking, ultra-crisp sonic technology expected from all Beats by Dr. Dre products.
Designed with durability in mind for convenient transport. Ultra-flexible headband, sturdy metal earcups and a quick-fold design for compact and easy storage make MIXR perfect whether you're in the club or on the go.
Earcups cut off ambient noise and swivel 270 degrees back behind the ears to allow you to hear your surroundings.
Convenient dual inputs let you plug in from either the left or right side. Use the extra input to daisy chain headphones for a second listener.
Adjustable and comfortable fit
Adjustable headband slides for a perfect fit. Extendable earcups also pivot up, down and side-to-side to ensure a plush and flexible fit around the ears.
Great look and design
The slick matte finish is available in a variety of colours.
- Delivers professional-level, club-calibre sound
- Earcups rotate for comfortable off-ear profile
- Sturdy, lightweight, durable and comfortable
- Dual inputs so you can plug in on either side
- Slick matt finish
Did you notice?Earcups rotate and swivel so you can monitor your environment and your music at the same time.
Apple Recommends ForExperience the music on your iPhone, iPod or iPod in Beats style.
What's in the Box?
- Beats by Dr. Dre MIXR headphones
- 1/8-inch to 1/8-inch cable with ControlTalk for iPad, iPhone, iPod and other smartphones
- 1/8-inch to 1/8-inch coiled cable
- 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch adaptor
- Touring case
- Other Features: Foldable, With Remote and Mic, Works Without Batteries
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Cable Length: ControlTalk cable: 3.9 ft./1.2 m; coiled cable: 6.5 ft./2 m
- Mfr. Part Number: MH6K2ZM/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447001835
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do i have to charge it to use
- Asked by Liku W from Silver Spring
nope, no batteries either.
- Answered by Victor J from Harwood Heights
Does this work with the iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Michele L from Shelton
Yes it dose work for the iPhone 5s because i have an iPad Mini Retina and it works plus it worked on Yes it dose work for the iPhone 5s because i have an iPad Mini Retina and it works plus it worked on my friends iPhone 5s Apple Needs Update this page …
- Answered by Faiz A from Valley Stream