Charge and sync your iPhone 5c with the iPhone 5c Dock. Your iPhone sits upright in the dock as it syncs or charges, so it’s perfect for a desk or countertop. It features a convenient audio line-out port that connects to powered speakers. You can even conduct speakerphone calls with your iPhone in its dock.
Here are some ways you can use the iPhone 5c Dock:
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable (sold separately) to sync iPhone and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to a power point using the Apple USB Power Adapter (included with your iPhone) to charge the battery.
- Place your iPhone in the dock and enjoy clear audio during speakerphone calls thanks to special audio porting.
- Connect the dock to powered speakers or a stereo using a 3.5 mm cable (sold separately) to play music and podcasts through your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- iPhone 5c Dock
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I use this dock everyday, and take it to school with me. It is very useful, as it is just the right angle, but... when using line- I use this dock everyday, and take it to school with me. It is very useful, as it is just the right angle, but... when using line-out, you can plug headphones into the back, and i like this. But you can't change the volume of the speakers. The headphones are constantly on full volume and you can't change it. …
- Written by Nikhil L from London
19 of 21 people found this useful
Do not buy if you use a thin iPhone case
This is great quality and has that lovely "Apple" feel. However even the thinnest iPhone case will prevent you from inserting the This is great quality and has that lovely "Apple" feel. However even the thinnest iPhone case will prevent you from inserting the phone in this stand. If you do use an iPhone case and do not want to keep having to remove it get the Belkin version instead! …
- Written by Ian S from CONGLETON
92 of 106 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do you have to have speakers to hear music or is the phone and a dock enough to listen to music?
- Asked by Shiheda F from Philadelphia
would this dock be compatible with my Bose Wave system? for charging and playing through the speakers?
- Asked by Stephen P
If your system has an audio in, then yes. You will also be able to charge it through the speakers if If your system has an audio in, then yes. You will also be able to charge it through the speakers if they have a USB port on them.
You'll have to put the system on AUX mode to listen to the audio from your iPhone.
Hope I could help! …
- Answered by Meredith G from Uniontown
Is there a difference between this dock and the iPhone 5S dock? Will the 5 and 5S also work on this one?
- Asked by Alexander M from Portland
Yes the shape of the hole for the phone is different. As you can see in the photos, the 5s has corne Yes the shape of the hole for the phone is different. As you can see in the photos, the 5s has corners and the hole is more rectangular, and the 5c has more rounded corners to fit the exact shape of each of the phones respectively.
You'll want to buy the one that is meant for your specific phone. also take note the the 5s dock will support the 5.
Seeing as the 5c is slightly larger (like 1mm or so) there is a small chance that this might still hold the 5 and 5s but I would not recommend it because it probably still wouldn't sit conformably. …
- Answered by Mathew W from West Bend
Do you need to buy a USB cable?
- Asked by Kacey G from Indio
No, you can use the one that comes with your phone.
- Answered by Charles M from Alliance
This dock for the iPhone 5 will it work with a Sony Mini HI-fi component System?
- Asked by Carrie S from Chesapeake