Charge and sync your iPhone 5c with the iPhone 5c Dock. Your iPhone sits upright in the dock as it syncs or charges, so it’s perfect for a desk or countertop. It features a convenient audio line-out port that connects to powered speakers. You can even conduct speakerphone calls with your iPhone in its dock.
Here are some ways you can use the iPhone 5c Dock:
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable (sold separately) to sync iPhone and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to a power point using the Apple USB Power Adapter (included with your iPhone) to charge the battery.
- Place your iPhone in the dock and enjoy clear audio during speakerphone calls thanks to special audio porting.
- Connect the dock to powered speakers or a stereo using a 3.5 mm cable (sold separately) to play music and podcasts through your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- iPhone 5c Dock
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I use this dock everyday, and take it to school with me. It is very useful, as it is just the right angle, but... when using line- I use this dock everyday, and take it to school with me. It is very useful, as it is just the right angle, but... when using line-out, you can plug headphones into the back, and i like this. But you can't change the volume of the speakers. The headphones are constantly on full volume and you can't change it. …
- Written by Nikhil L from London
27 of 30 people found this useful
Do not buy if you use a thin iPhone case
This is great quality and has that lovely "Apple" feel. However even the thinnest iPhone case will prevent you from inserting the This is great quality and has that lovely "Apple" feel. However even the thinnest iPhone case will prevent you from inserting the phone in this stand. If you do use an iPhone case and do not want to keep having to remove it get the Belkin version instead! …
- Written by Ian S from CONGLETON
100 of 115 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
when using FT on my 5c can I stream to a smart TV which is not Apple?
- Asked by Richard W from Wareham
what is the difference between the 5s and 5c docks
- Asked by Austin W from Fort Worth
Does this dock include a Digital to Analog Converter like the 8pin to 30pin adapter does?
- Asked by Christopher B from Seattle
Do you have to have speakers to hear music or is the phone and a dock enough to listen to music?
- Asked by Shiheda F from Philadelphia
Has anyone tried putting a 5/5s on this dock?
- Asked by Amber B from Mount Pleasant