Charge and sync your iPhone 5c with the iPhone 5c Dock. Your iPhone sits upright in the dock as it syncs or charges, so it’s perfect for a desk or countertop. It features a convenient audio line-out port that connects to powered speakers. You can even conduct speakerphone calls with your iPhone in its dock.
Here are some ways you can use the iPhone 5c Dock:
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable (sold separately) to sync iPhone and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to a power point using the Apple USB Power Adapter (included with your iPhone) to charge the battery.
- Place your iPhone in the dock and enjoy clear audio during speakerphone calls thanks to special audio porting.
- Connect the dock to powered speakers or a stereo using a 3.5 mm cable (sold separately) to play music and podcasts through your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- iPhone 5c Dock
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Do not buy if you use a thin iPhone case
This is great quality and has that lovely "Apple" feel. However even the thinnest iPhone case will prevent you from inserting the This is great quality and has that lovely "Apple" feel. However even the thinnest iPhone case will prevent you from inserting the phone in this stand. If you do use an iPhone case and do not want to keep having to remove it get the Belkin version instead! …
- Written by Ian S from CONGLETON
62 of 73 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
would this dock be compatible with my Bose Wave system? for charging and playing through the speakers?
- Asked by Stephen P
If your system has an audio in, then yes. You will also be able to charge it through the speakers if If your system has an audio in, then yes. You will also be able to charge it through the speakers if they have a USB port on them.
You'll have to put the system on AUX mode to listen to the audio from your iPhone.
Hope I could help! …
- Answered by Meredith G from Uniontown
This dock for the iPhone 5 will it work with a Sony Mini HI-fi component System?
- Asked by Carrie S from Chesapeake
Does this dock include a Digital to Analog Converter like the 8pin to 30pin adapter does?
- Asked by Christopher B from Seattle