Let your friends and loved ones choose their favourite music, films, games and much more*. With the iTunes Gift Card you can treat anyone to prepaid credit at the world’s top digital entertainment store and let them decide what they like best.
With iTunes Gift Cards your friends and loved-ones can choose the music, films, games they love and more*. It’s the perfect gift, giving prepaid credit on the world’s top digital entertainment store.
Available in different values to suit your pocket, iTunes Gift Cards go towards any purchase on the iTunes Store, at any time – from great music to games and cool iPhone apps. Just click on your local iTunes Store to see what’s available in your area.
With iTunes Store it’s easy to stay entertained:
- Download music to play on your Mac, PC, iPod or burn to CD
- Watch films and music videos on your Mac or PC, or watch on the go with a compatible iPod
- Download iPhone apps
- Listen to podcasts, audiobooks and more
- iTunes is free to download for Mac or PC
To redeem iTunes Gift Cards:
- The gift card recipient must download iTunes for Mac or Windows, free of charge, at www.apple.com/uk/itunes/download
- Open iTunes and click iTunes Store.
- Click Redeem in the Quick Links tab.
- Enter the code printed on your Gift Card when requested
- Start downloading and enjoy
- iTunes 4.7 or later installed and an iTunes Store account (subject to prior acceptance of license and usage terms)
- Mac OS X v10.1.5 or later, Windows 2000 or later
- Internet access (fees may apply).
Terms and Conditions
* Service restrictions apply. Please visit your iTunes store to see a full list of available services.
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
It sure can! However, it cannot be done through the Apple Online Store; it must be done through the actual iTunes Application.
On an iOS device, you must open iTunes and scroll to the bottom, where you'll see Send Gift.
Or, on your computer, if you open iTunes, and go to the iTunes Store home page,"Send iTunes Gifts" will be located under Quick Links. …
- Answered by Chapman M from Austin
can an itunes card be used to download apps and games on the ipad 4? or can it only be used for Music?
- Asked by Katie F
Any iTunes card can be used to get apps aswell a music.
- Answered by Jake C from Melbourne
- Asked by Edward S from Hamilton
No answers yet