Charge and sync your iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S with the iPhone 4 Dock. Your iPhone sits upright in the dock as it syncs or charges, so it's perfect for a desk or countertop. It features a convenient audio line-out port that connects to powered speakers. It supports other iPhone 4 accessories, such as the USB Power Adaptor. You can even conduct speakerphone calls with your iPhone in its dock
Here are some ways that you can use the iPhone 4 Dock:
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable included with your iPhone to sync iPhone and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to a power point using the Apple USB Power Adaptor (included with your iPhone) to charge the battery.
- Place your iPhone in the dock and enjoy clear audio during speakerphone calls, thanks to special audio porting.
What's in the Box?
- iPhone 4 Dock
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What does sync mean
- Asked by Susan T from Far Rockaway
It means that the contents of synced devices becomes the same. For example, if you had a few songs o It means that the contents of synced devices becomes the same. For example, if you had a few songs on your computer, and a few on your phone, and the ones on your phone were not on the computer, and the ones on your computer were not on the phone, then after a "sync" operation, the contents of your computer AND the phone is the combination of contents of both devices.
To be clear, after a sync operation, regardless of the content disparity between two devices, the content of both devices will be identical, such that the content on device 1 now exists on device 2 alongside device 2's original content, and the content of device 2 now exists on device 1 alongside device 1's original content.
Apple's definition may be different. In any case, that is what it should mean. …
- Answered by Rafael S from Kissimmee
Is the charger for 220v also? Thanks.
- Asked by Carlos O from Winfield
All the Chargers work from 110-230V
- Answered by Konstantin M from Mclean
- Asked by Trevor A from Jindalee
Look up Wilson cellular boosters, They may have what you're looking for. If you haven't looked alrea Look up Wilson cellular boosters, They may have what you're looking for. If you haven't looked already. …
- Answered by Bradmedic O from Lethbridge
will the new apple remote work with iphone 4 dock
- Asked by Robert T from Valparaiso
Nope, there is no IR receiver in this dock, it is only available with the 'Universal Dock', therefor Nope, there is no IR receiver in this dock, it is only available with the 'Universal Dock', therefore the remote will not work with this dock.
Sorry :( …
- Answered by Sam L
does it have a wire or is that it
- Asked by Thomas M
No it does not have any wire. You need to get your dock connector to connect it.
- Answered by Viswanathan S
It doesn't show the slightest hint of defiance. It is, in fact, quite cooperative.
- Answered by John F from Valley