The RHA MA450i headphones are designed for comfortable listening and noise isolation, with a choice of seven sizes of uniquely shaped high-grade silicone earbuds. Built to last, the headphones are encased in aircraft-grade aluminium with a scratch-resistant finish while the reinforced copper cable boasts fabric braiding to reduce tangles. The in-line controls and microphone let you take calls and use voice control with your iPhone, as well as giving you complete control over your music.
- Aluminium in-ear headphones with scratch-resistant finish
- In-line mic and remote for control and calls
- Reinforced copper cable with fabric braiding
- Seven interchangeable silicone tips for comfort
- Carry pouch
Did you notice?Built to last with high-grade materials, these headphones come with a three-year manufacturer's warranty.
Apple Recommends ForLight headphones with a comfortable noise isolating choice of seven sizes of earbud.
What's in the Box?
- RHA MA450i Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones with Mic
- Carry pouch
- Seven pairs of soft ear cushions (Double Flange, S x 2, M x 2, L x 2)
- User documentation
- Frequency Response: 16Hz-22kHz
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Other Features: With Mic, With Remote and Mic, Noise Isolation, Stereo, Works Without Batteries
- Form Factor: Earbud, In Ear
- Cable Length: 1.5 m/4.92 ft.
- Drivers: 2
- No. of Microphones: 1
- Mfr. Part Number: 201018-MA450i Black
- UPC or EAN No.: HGLH2
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Great sound, design and build!
I bought these headphones from the Apple store after my previous ones failed me and am so impressed at the quality. The materials I bought these headphones from the Apple store after my previous ones failed me and am so impressed at the quality. The materials used are great and feel really durable. Sound quality is clear and crisp, can't fault it. Also a really nice touch that a selection of ear tip sizes are included with the product. Getting a good fit really seemed to make a difference to the sound. Three year warranty is great should I need to use it! …
- Written by Emma D from Glasgow
Great sound, appalling build quality
I've now had at least two (and maybe three) pairs of these headphones arrive in the post, delight me with the quality of the sound I've now had at least two (and maybe three) pairs of these headphones arrive in the post, delight me with the quality of the sound and then after a few months fail because of the connection between the plug and the jack. Having had this problem before, I decided to keep the most recent pair in the carry case all the time when not using them in an attempt to protect them. However, this has had no effect. The same problem has struck again.
I don't want to contact Customer Support again - despite my three year warranty. I'd rather just get a new pair of different headphones and hope they last longer.
I had high hopes for RHA - and the sound is great. The build quality lets them down drastically. …
- Written by Kenichi U from London
1 of 1 people found this useful
Braided cables create noise
These felt like a very good fit and sounded good, but there is a fundamental problem with all headphones that have braided cables. These felt like a very good fit and sounded good, but there is a fundamental problem with all headphones that have braided cables. When the cable rubs against clothing, stubble, beard etc, it creates a noise through the headphones - like a persistent wind noise that significantly reduces the quality of sound.
Its a shame, these would be good otherwise. I don't know why manufacturers make them with this chord when the noise is clearly;y an issue. …
- Written by Austin M from Bromley
5 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use this mic for voice recording onto the iPad mini?
- Asked by John H from La Crescenta
does this work with ipod nano 7th gen?
- Asked by Kimberly F from Bolivar
Yes, details of this can be found in the products compatibility section.
- Answered by Paul W
The specs don't have any details on cord length (for us tall people). How long is the cord?
- Asked by Christopher S from Maplewood
Are these headphones sweat proof or suitable for long runs/gym time?
- Asked by Gerardo M from Chicago
I've accidentally ran my fair share of Apple headphones through the clothes washer and dryer, and I' I've accidentally ran my fair share of Apple headphones through the clothes washer and dryer, and I've had them for long workouts as well, and haven't noticed too much of a problem. …
- Answered by Rachel D from North Versailles
Do these have a built in microphone?
- Asked by Byron C T from San Antonio
Yes, i use these with mi iPhone 5 on skype all the time :-)
- Answered by Lee S
Cani use these with iPad 2
- Asked by Tricia P
Yes, I have these and use them with the iPad 2 no problem.
- Answered by Emily L from Brooklyn