The Novation Launchkey 61 Key Midi Controller Keyboard is a controller for all major music software. The keyboard includes 16 velocity-sensitive three-colour launch pads that both trigger and stop clips and scenes in Ableton Live and allow expressive playing in the drum rack. Whatever software you use, the launch pads are perfect for sketching out beats or playing in drum patterns or triggering clips and scenes in Ableton Live.
The velocity-sensitive synth-style keyboard mechanism comes with Ableton Live Lite 9 to allow you to make music immediately, as well as Novation Bass Station and V-Station synth plugins for even more creative possibilities.
For even more value for those that need it, connect Launchkey to your iPad (Camera Connection Kit required) and enjoy deep integration with the free Launchkey and Launchpad apps.
- 16 velocity-sensitive multi-colour launch pads
- Professional synth-style keyboard with hardware controls
- Includes Ableton Live Lite 9, Novation Bass Station and Novation V-Station synth plugins and Loopmasters sample pack
- Bus-powered - no PSU required
- Features all the tools you need to make electronic music
Did you notice?The 16 velocity-sensitive three-colour launch pads both trigger and stop clips and scenes in Ableton Live and allow expressive playing in the drum rack.
Apple Recommends ForCreating music on a professional synth-style keyboard using the major music software of your choice.
What's in the Box?
- Novation Launchkey 49
- USB cable
- Ableton Live Lite 9
- Novation Bass Station synth plugin
- Novation V-Station synth plugin
- Loopmasters samples
- Input Type: USB
- Height: 8.1 cm/3.19 in.
- Width: 93 cm/36.6 in.
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- Length: 27 cm/10.6 in.
- OS X 10.8, 10.9 and later
- UPC or EAN No.: 815301000174
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.