Ally Capellino is respected worldwide for their modern understand Britishness as well as their attention to quality and detail. AO by Ally Capellino is a range of bags that are both protective and functional without compromising on style.
The Ally Capellino canvas satchel is a classic design which has been updated for the modern world. With plenty of room for your iPhone, iPad and MacBook – and anything else you need to carry around – this waxed satchel bag blends understated simplicity with padded protection for your Apple devices. In addition to the subtle cotton canvas lining, it also features a padded base, back and shoulder strap, along with a webbing ‘briefcase’ strap for carrying comfortably your way.
- Waxed cotton canvas exterior with rain-proof finish
- Webbing ‘briefcase’ strap for carrying from the top
- Padded base, back and shoulder strap for durability and comfort
- Three extra zip pockets for security and organisation
- Two functioning buckles with leather straps
Did you notice?The durable waxed cotton canvas exterior features a rain-proof finish.
Apple Recommends ForCarrying your MacBook Pro up to 15 inches.
What's in the Box?
- AO Ally Capellino Multi-use Canvas Satchel
- Form Factor: Messenger Bag
- Material: Canvas, Cotton, Soft Touch, Water Resistant
- Height: 34 cm/13.4 in.
- Width: 40 cm/15.75 in.
- Weight: 1.01 kg
- Length: 11 cm/4.33 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 5055800201275
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this fit a 15.4' mac book pro retina?
- Asked by Aisha H
No answers yet
Is this bag "good" for rain. I mean, if it catches some water the interior will be compromised?
- Asked by Daniel M
It might be a little late to post an answer on this, but I can say that the bag holds up pretty well It might be a little late to post an answer on this, but I can say that the bag holds up pretty well in the rain. I got caught in a particularly heavy downpour in which the money in my wallet, which was in my trouser pocket, got damp, but my mac in this bag was perfectly dry. It isn't entirely waterproof it will soak through given time, so not a bag to rely on doing a prolonged walk in poor weather, but for daily use around town and getting caught in the odd shower it fits the bill. …
- Answered by Daniel M