Whether you're recording a guitar at your kitchen table or a complete band in the studio, the Snowball can capture it with detail unheard of before in a USB mic. The Snowball is a direct plug and play mic that connects to either a Mac or PC—no additional software is needed. And thanks to its dual capsule design and unique three-pattern switch, the Snowball can handle everything from soft vocals to podcasting to the loudest garage band.
CD-quality stereo recording
Snowball records in 16bit/44Khz using Blue's superior quality condenser capsules.
- Professional condenser microphone
- USB powered
- Plug-and-play functionality
- Unique three-pattern switch
- Dual-capsule design
- Acoustical operating principle: Position 1-3: Pressure gradient
- Polar pattern: Position 102: Cardioid; Position 3: Omnidirectional
Did you notice?Recording everything from podcasts to your live band, easily and with professional quality.
Apple Recommends ForRecording everything from podcasts to your live band, easily and with professional quality.
What's in the Box?
- Snowball microphone
- 15-cm stand
- USB cable
- Frequency Response: Position 1-3: 40-18,000 Hz
- OS X v.10.4.9 or later
- 64MB RAM
- USB 2.0
- Windows XP (SP2)/Vista/7
- UPC or EAN No.: 836213003015
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: Two year
- Two year
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you use this as a microphone to walk around with like a rock star? Would my nine year old be able to hear her voice amplified as she sings ?
- Asked by Michelle E from Lakewood
Is this compatible with the iPad?
- Asked by Morgan S from Phoenix
Actually, it is! You need the right kind of cable though, they tell you on the Blue site which one y Actually, it is! You need the right kind of cable though, they tell you on the Blue site which one you need to use it for your iPad! …
- Answered by Tyler M from Tilbury
does this mic interface with garageband
- Asked by Roger S from Palm Harbor
- Answered by Jasper W