Large enough to fit all your everyday essentials, the Cocoon Recess Backpack easily fits and protects up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro in a specially designed padded compartment. The bag also features a built-in GRID-IT! organisation system for all your small necessities, such as chargers, cords and headphones.
Boasting a classic yet functional design, the Recess backpack also features a concealed, padded compartment for your iPad.
- Accommodates up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Padded MacBook compartment
- Concealed padded iPad compartment
- Built-in GRID-IT! front pocket
- Umbrella/water bottle side pockets
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps
- Water-resistant zip shield
- Water-resistant exterior
Did you notice?You can pop the built-in GRID-IT! system forward and slide your iPad into a hidden, padded compartment.
Apple Recommends ForCarrying your MacBook Pro and other everyday essentials in comfort, safety and style.
What's in the Box?
- Cocoon Recess Backpack
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Fabric, Nylon, Water Resistant
- Height: 43.7 cm/17.2 in.
- Width: 17.8 cm/7 in.
- Weight: 1.56 kg
- Length: 29.2 cm/11.5 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: MCP3403BK
- UPC or EAN No.: 845774004515
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Dont Buy it
My zip borken within a week, limited space, strongly not recommend to buy one
- Written by Zhen Rui T from Crewe, Cheshire
This backpack is perfect! Plenty of room for your laptop and accessories. I especially love the built in Grid-It system, it keep This backpack is perfect! Plenty of room for your laptop and accessories. I especially love the built in Grid-It system, it keeps everything secure and in one place, saves you rummaging about for items at the bottom of your bag. …
- Written by Rebecca T from Ellon