Performance and power
Inspired by LeBron James, the Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats2 Wireless headphones are exceptionally light and deliver the power of dual-driver acoustics to propel you through rigorous workouts.
Designed to endure
The IPX-4 sweat- and water-resistance rating means Powerbeats2 Wireless are tough from the ear bud to the tangle-free cable wrap around. There's also over-molding on the RemoteTalk for a no-slip grip when you’re changing volume, switching tracks, and making hands-free calls.
From the street to the court, Powerbeats2 Wireless gives you the freedom to take your workout anywhere. Wireless Bluetooth lets you connect up to 9.1 metres from your Bluetooth-enabled iPhone, iPad or iPod - so you can move freely and stay focused on your workout. A rechargeable battery with 6-hour playback gives you the power to endure to the end. If you’re on empty, a 15-minute quick charge delivers an extra hour of non-stop playback.
Made to perform
Designed with your active life in mind, Powerbeats2 Wireless is lightweight and compact with a flexible ear hook to ensure a comfortable and secure fit.
- Easily pairs within 9.1 metres of your Bluetooth-enabled iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Premium sound performance
- Rechargeable six-hour battery
- Sweat and water resistant
- No-slip grip in-line microphone and remote for calls
- Lighter, smaller and with a flexible ear hook
Did you notice?You can be up to 9 metres away from your iPhone, iPad or iPod and still enjoy a strong connection with your music.
Apple Recommends ForHearing every detail of your music while you work out.
What's in the Box?
- Beats by Dr. Dre Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless Headphones
- Hard-shell carrying case
- Universal micro-USB cable
- Cable management clip
- Quick-start guide
- Other Features: Bluetooth, With Remote and Mic, Sports & Fitness, Wireless
- Form Factor: Ear Hook, In Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00245-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447012510
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you skip a song with the remote? Or it's only volume play pause?
- Asked by David B from Saint-hubert
Yes. You press play twice (quickly) to go next song. Pressing play three time (quickly) will go to Yes. You press play twice (quickly) to go next song. Pressing play three time (quickly) will go to previous song. …
- Answered by Rizal K from Ampang
can i use a Samsung phone with these?
- Asked by Jessica B from Hamden
- Answered by Brandon B from Baytown
Will these stay in place while inverted / upside down? I practice aerial circus arts and many tricks involve inversions, flips, and various hangs.
- Asked by Jennifer Lee M from Austin
Does it have Noise Cancelation feature?
- Asked by Michel N from Ny