The Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 GPS Edition combines the new Elite edition drone with the Flight Recorder GPS Module. Together, the AR.Drone 2.0 GPS Edition lets you capture high-definition photos and videos and stream them instantly through your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. You can control the drone's direction using a map and easily instruct it to return to its take-off point. Plus, thanks to the Wi-Fi connection of the AR.Drone 2.0 and the GPS Flight Recorder, the drone's range is up to 100 metres.
The AR.Drone 2.0 has an in-built high-definition 720 p camera, which records HD video and sends it directly to your iOS device. Also featuring a photo-capture option, images are easily stored on the Flight Recorder or on your device.
Flight Recorder GPS
With the Flight Recorder GPS you benefit from the additional features of Control by Map; this new control mode allows you to choose the destination of your drone. You also benefit from increased flight height of up to 100 metres and the unique Return Home Mode, which instructs the drone to return to its take-off point.
The AR.FreeFlight app, available for free download from the App Store, is the primary application used to fly and pilot the AR.Drone. The app lets you record pictures, navigation data and videos and upload them instantly.
- Quadricopter drone is remotely controlled from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Take photos and record video in high definition during flight with the 720 p camera
- Instantly stream video footage on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Store photos and images on your iOS device or USB drive
- Return Home Mode
- Control By Map function
Did you notice?The HD camera streams video footage through your iPhone, iPad or iPod as it's being recorded.
Apple Recommends ForCapturing video footage and still images in ways you never thought possible.
What's in the Box?
- Parrot AR.Drone 2.0
- Outdoor hull
- Indoor hull
- Flight Recorder GPS
- Power Source: Battery Power
- UPC or EAN No.: 3520410021428
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2