The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad Air gives you the best of both worlds - a protective aluminium screen cover and a wireless keyboard. The Bluetooth keyboard offers a fast, fluid and comfortable typing experience along with the reassuring 'click' of real keys. This version also includes an improved magnetic clip when closed with the iPad, and an improved channel for multiple viewing angles.
Type in style
This Bluetooth wireless keyboard is smooth and quiet while freeing up screen space on your iPad. Work faster by using shortcut commands. Plus get six months of battery life on a full charge.
Cover securely attaches to your iPad thanks to a clever magnetic clip. It aligns quickly and easily – just clip and go.
Versatile iPad stand
A strikingly simple design holds your iPad at the optimum viewing angle when typing or watching a movie. Choose either portrait or landscape placement.
Auto wake and sleep
Instant On/Off conserves battery power by automatically waking your iPad when you open the cover– and sending it to sleep when you close the cover.
- Built-in Bluetooth keyboard with full-size keys and iOS shortcuts for fast, fluid typing
- Thin, light aluminium screen cover complements and protects your iPad Air in style
- Powerful magnetic clips keep the cover and iPad Air perfectly aligned and securely closed when you're on the go
- A magnetic groove holds iPad upright at the ideal angle for typing and interacting with the touch screen
- Automatically wakes your iPad Air when you open the cover and puts it to sleep when closed
Did you notice?The keyboard has full-sized keys that 'click' reassuringly when you type.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPad while experiencing the convenience of a Bluetooth wireless keyboard.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover
- USB cable for recharging
- User documentation
- Form Factor: Dockable, Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Aluminium, Hard Plastic
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Height: 24 cm/9.45 in.
- Width: 16.94 cm/6.67 in.
- Weight: 336 g
- Length: 0.74 cm/0.29 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-006215
- UPC or EAN No.: 5099206051041
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: Three-year limited
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
For balance - a positive review
I purchased this keyboard 6 months ago and would not use an Ipad without one again. It is a very robust cover and an easy to use k I purchased this keyboard 6 months ago and would not use an Ipad without one again. It is a very robust cover and an easy to use keyboard which I use in front of clients. The only reason not a 5 star review is that the battery in the keyboard case has no low battery warning so can suddenly die, although to be fair a full charge normally lasts a month or so. - recommended product for those type long emails …
- Written by joanne S from Hartlepool
1 of 1 people found this useful
I bought this to go with my new ipad air - looked okay at first but I felt the pop-up magnetic flap bit that held the ipad in posi I bought this to go with my new ipad air - looked okay at first but I felt the pop-up magnetic flap bit that held the ipad in position when closed was rather flimsy - specially for something that cost around €100 - but that wasn't the worst of it - there is a lethally sharp edge at the back of the keyboard - just where the magnetic strip is that holds the keyboard on when shut - I sliced the top of my finger when putting the ipad away! It really is razor sharp, so I would not recommend this product at all. Saying that when I rang customer care the woman I spoke to was fantastic and I am getting a full refund - so very good customer care - but just don't buy this product! It really should be withdrawn and I am putting a note in with it stating that when it is returned. …
- Written by Jane J from Lismore
51 of 61 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this compatible with iPad Air2?
- Asked by Vanesh N from Mardi
This is not made for the iPad Air 2. However It will work with this keyboard but not ideal because t This is not made for the iPad Air 2. However It will work with this keyboard but not ideal because the iPad air 2 is thinner (as noted by one of the answers below) the slot it fits into is made for the thicker IPad Air and therefore the IPad Air 2 sits at a steeper angle. So to summarize this will work but not ideal and the expectation is Logitech will release a new keyboard …
- Answered by Tej B from Chicago
does the logitech ultra thin fit the iPad air 2?
- Asked by Elizabeth W from Oklahoma City
does red light going out indicate a full charge on keypad
- Asked by Sandra H from Broomfield
No. It indicates that your keyboard needs charging for approximately 1.5 hours until the indicator l No. It indicates that your keyboard needs charging for approximately 1.5 hours until the indicator light goes solid green. Register your device on the Logitech website for further details. …
- Answered by Andy R