Protect your iPad mini in style with Logitech's perfectly matched Ultrathin Keyboard Cover Mini. The cover doubles as a screen protector and viewing stand. Plus, it comes complete with a built-in keyboard so you can enjoy the feel and precision of traditional typing and save screen space for content such as your email or Facebook page. This version also includes an improved magnetic clip when closed with the iPad, and an improved channel for multiple viewing angles.
Type in style
This Bluetooth wireless keyboard is smooth and quiet while freeing up screen space on your iPad. Work faster by using shortcut commands. Plus get six months of battery life on a full charge.
Cover securely attaches to your iPad thanks to a clever magnetic clip. It aligns quickly and easily – just clip and go.
Versatile iPad stand
A strikingly simple design holds your iPad at the optimum viewing angle when typing or watching a movie. Choose either portrait or landscape placement.
Auto wake and sleep
Instant On/Off conserves battery power by automatically waking your iPad when you open the cover– and sending it to sleep when you close the cover.
- Slim, aluminium cover protects your iPad in style
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless keyboard
- Simple clip-and-go magnetic hinge securely attaches the cover
- Versatile integrated iPad stand
- Instant on/off conserves battery power
Did you notice?The keyboard cover is a mere 8 mm thick and attaches with magnets in a single click.
Apple Recommends ForGetting the advantages of both a cover and Bluetooth keyboard for your iPad mini.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover
- USB cable for recharging
- User documentation
- Form Factor: Dockable, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Aluminium, Hard Plastic
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Height: 20.7 cm/8.15 in.
- Width: 2.4 cm/0.94 in.
- Weight: 215 g
- Length: 15.8 cm/6.22 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-006216
- UPC or EAN No.: 5099206060500
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: Three-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How do I turn on sleep wake button for iPad
- Asked by Marisela O from Kennewick
how do you change keyboard language from english to portuguese
- Asked by Armando C from Fortaleza
Do you have to turn it on
- Asked by Peggy A from Conway
Be sure your iPad's Bluetooth is on. Go to Settings and turn it on. It will automatically recognize Be sure your iPad's Bluetooth is on. Go to Settings and turn it on. It will automatically recognize the keyboard, or might as well ask Siri to do it. …
- Answered by Arturo R from Cd. De México
does the logitech ultra thin fit the iPad air 2?
- Asked by Elizabeth W from Oklahoma City
yes its works fine
- Answered by Philip H
Yes~ It is definitely fit with air jacket as if you are using smart cover. However, the magnetic str Yes~ It is definitely fit with air jacket as if you are using smart cover. However, the magnetic strength is not as good as smart cover you cannot hold just the keyboard and lift up the entire ipad without falling. And one thing you need to take into account is when you dock on keyboard it is better to take off the air jacket …
- Answered by Louis Y