The flexible, sweat‐proof Plantronics BackBeat FIT wireless stereo headphones deliver powerful audio, but still let you hear your surroundings when you're outside. And for even greater safety, they have bright, reflective colours that are easily seen when you’re out for a nighttime jog or walk. Thanks to a built-in rechargeable battery, the BackBeat FIT can power a week of workouts with up to eight hours of use. Easy on-ear controls let you manage your music and calls without missing a beat. The reversible armband also secures your iPhone whilst you’re moving and stores your headphones when you’re done. All of which make it your perfect workout partner.
Built for action
The wireless headset boasts powerful audio, while its safety‐oriented design lets you hear your surroundings and be seen at night. The reversible armband secures your iPhone or iPod touch while you’re moving and stores your headphones when you’re done – making it your perfect workout partner. Plus, the on-ear controls and in-built microphone let you keep moving while you control your music or take calls with ease.
Sweat-proof, durable design
Backbeat fit headphones are made with a P2i nano-coating, so they're tough enough to make it through rain, sweat and even the odd splash of a sports drink. Plus, the headphones' reflective finish provides added visibility at night.
- Flexible design fits comfortably and stays put for all levels of exercise
- Rugged construction with P2i sweat‐proof coating
- Easy controls let you keep moving whilst you control your music or calls
- Safety‐oriented eartip design and reflective finishes let you hear your surroundings and be seen at night
- Neoprene armband secures your iPhone and reverses to store headphones
- Rechargeable battery powers a week of workouts with up to eight hours of listening time
- DeepSleep power-saving mode activates when you're out of range from iPhone or iPad, keeping headphones charged up to six months
- Bluetooth wireless technology for listening to music, movies and calls on iPhone and iPad
Did you notice?Included neoprene armband secures your iPhone during any activity, then reverses to create a storage pouch for your headphones.
Apple Recommends ForComfortably listening to the music on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad when you're working out.
What's in the Box?
- Plantronics BackBeat FIT Wireless Stereo Headphones
- Reversible armband/storage pouch for iPhone or headset
- Micro-USB cable
- User guide
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-20,000Hz
- Other Features: Bluetooth, With Mic, Noise Cancelling, Sports & Fitness
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 3.0
- Drivers: Dynamic
- No. of Microphones: 1
- Battery life: Up to eight hours
- Charge Time: 2.5 hours
- Stand By Time: 14 days
- Weight: 24 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 201900-05
- UPC or EAN No.: 5033588042877
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
The best sports bluetooth headpones out there.
After having jabra sports headphones and them breaking through moisture from sweat, and after looking on YouTube these stood out b After having jabra sports headphones and them breaking through moisture from sweat, and after looking on YouTube these stood out best.
They fit and look cool and function better than the jabra's and sound good with no break in sound. Also they come with an arm case which looks cool. …
- Written by Richard S from Sturminster Newton
5 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do they work with a macbook pro(current gen)?
- Asked by James S
Yes, have worked with everything I've tried them with. Only issue is they will always try to connect Yes, have worked with everything I've tried them with. Only issue is they will always try to connect to my iPhone, so have to turn off BT on that for it to connect to other devices. …
- Answered by John D
Yes, you have full control. Although slightly different to standard Apple controls, all controls are Yes, you have full control. Although slightly different to standard Apple controls, all controls are easily accessed and work pretty well. Play/Pause, Forward/Back track and volume all easy to do. …
- Answered by John D