The BeoPlay H3 in-ear headphones incorporate a custom-designed 10.8 mm driver and the new Micro Bass Port, so all the music on your iPhone, iPad or iPad is reproduced with dynamic and balanced full tone sound. The structural rigidity of the unibody aluminium housing also contributes to precisely detailed acoustics. Add to that 23 ventilation holes and you have headphones that deliver an unstrained open sound stage.
Optimal sound and fit
To provide the ideal listening experience, B&O PLAY thoroughly studied the shape and curves of the human ear to determine the proper geometries that reduce sound leakage and reveal all the fine details in the music no matter what the volume.
With a housing milled from a single block of anodised, high-grade aluminium, BeoPlay H3 is wonderfully light as well as robust and scratch-resistant.
Superb industrial design
Danish industrial designer Jakob Wagner collaborated with B&O PLAY in shaping BeoPlay H3. His training as a mechanical engineer and industrial designer allowed him to influence all the practical stages of the design process.
- Superior sound and comfort
- Sound experience tailored for a life on the move
- Housing milled from a single aluminium block
- Designed to look good both in a case and in your ears
- 23 holes drilled to support the acoustics
- Three-button inline remote with microphone
Did you notice?Anodised high-grade aluminium construction offers lightweight comfort and true durability.
Apple Recommends ForEnjoying superbly detailed sound from your iPhone, iPad or iPod while working out or on the go.
What's in the Box?
- BeoPlay H3 in-ear headphones
- Carrying case
- Flight adapter
- Four sizes of ear buds
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 16,000 Hz
- Impedance: 18 ohms
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic, Sound Isolating, Works Without Batteries
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 1.35 m/4.43 ft.
- Mfr. Part Number: 1642108
- UPC or EAN No.: 5705260044478
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Fantastic design and great sound
Love the design of the BeoPlay H3. The earplugs fit perfectly and are very comfortable. The sound is perfect.
- Written by Lousie H from Copenhagen S
16 of 16 people found this useful
Simply the best.
Best In-ears I ever had! The holes drilled in the housing of the casing really helps get the air from the bass out and improves th Best In-ears I ever had! The holes drilled in the housing of the casing really helps get the air from the bass out and improves the listing experience, if you're looking for a set of nice in-ears and you know "good" sound. This is the thing you've been waiting for. Also a plus it comes with a super nice travel case. …
- Written by Victor T from Copenhagen
16 of 19 people found this useful
No better than standard issue Apple EarPods. MASSIVE waste of money. Avoid.
- Written by Rhydian H from London
11 of 48 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the BeoPlay H3 In-Ear Headphones by B&O have a microphone
- Asked by Derrick B from Los Angeles
according to the highlights in the description, YES
Three-button inline remote with microphone
- Answered by Callum B from Burnaby
Are the BeoPlay H3 in ear headphones by B & O compatible with iPhone 6?
- Asked by Marie P
Yes they are.
- Answered by Ian Thomas D from Dresden