The LifeProof nüüd case wraps your iPad in complete waterproof safety, without the bulk of a screen cover. It frees you to use your iPad by the pool, at a camp site or anywhere outside the comfort of your home or office.
LifeProof’s CrystalClear anti-reflective coated optical-glass lens ensures that you get distortion-free photos and videos. And its dynamically designed Sound Enhancement System lets you hear your iPad audio at maximum volume and clarity.
- Waterproof your iPad - fully submersible to 6.6 feet
- Screen-free cover lets you touch, see and use iPad without obstruction
- Totally sealed from dirt and dust
- Completely protected from snow and ice
- Built to military standards to survive drops from up to 4 feet
- Transparent back shows off Apple personalized engraving and iPad design
- Easy-access charging port
- Large waterproof speaker ports for maximum sound output and clarity
- CrystalClear anti-reflective optical-glass camera lens
- Every case water tested at the LifeProof factory
- Choice of models compatible with iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), and iPad (4th generation) or iPad mini
Did you notice?nüüd technology completely waterproofs your iPad and protects it from drops, while keeping it free of a bulky screen cover.
Apple Recommends ForUsing your iPad safely in any environment, no matter how wet or dirty.
What's in the Box?
- LifeProof nüüd Case for iPad
- Headphone jack covers (2)
- Headphone jack cover keeper
- Microfibre cleaning cloth
- Water test unit
- Form Factor: Hard Case
- Material: Hard Plastic, TPU
- Mfr. Part Number: 1901-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 819859011446
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there a screen cover that comes with this or I can buy to protect it when the Ipad is in a bag? Thanks
- Asked by Jamie J
The previous answer stated a glass screen cover is the best...
I agree with that however if you b The previous answer stated a glass screen cover is the best...
I agree with that however if you buy the LifeProof nuud case the fit will be extremely tight with a glass screen protector.
I've got a Mime USA Glass screen protector so I know that the glass screen protector is too thick to use for the LifeProof nuud case, though I haven't tried the thinner slim glass version yet.
Also keep in mind because the glass screen protector is thicker and creates a tighter fit, you really have to squeeze it into the case, so you may end up just cracking the glass screen protector anyway. …
- Answered by Yi-hsing C from Burwood
Will this fit an iPad mini retina?
- Asked by Javier E from Phoenix
I just purchased one for my inbound mini-retina and just discovered online and then confirmed by Lif I just purchased one for my inbound mini-retina and just discovered online and then confirmed by Lifeproof that this case WILL NOT fit the Ipad Mini Retine and they are working on new cases for Air & Mini Retina but they are months away from releaseing the new cases. This is a bummer as I have used they cases and they are great. Waiting is a bummer. …
- Answered by Vernon M from Gig Harbor
When charging the Ipad in the LifeProof nüüd Case, will it remain waterproof?
- Asked by Arthur D
When you open the bottom port to charge, the opening for the charger cable does not allow it to No.
When you open the bottom port to charge, the opening for the charger cable does not allow it to be waterproof while charging. …
- Answered by Matt C from Fort Worth
Is a headphone adapter needed for this LifeProof case?
- Asked by Mark D from Bloomingdale
Yes there is an adapter that should have come with your case. It also has an extra headph Hey Mark!
Yes there is an adapter that should have come with your case. It also has an extra headphone jack plug.
Once you plug n the adapter you can listen even in the tub!
I'd think LifeProof would send you one if you didn't get one, it would be good customer service on their part, but here I'm just speculating.
Good luck and enjoy …
- Answered by Jacki J from Calgary
Does this product when complete with iPad air float ?
- Asked by Billy H
No this will not float, but LifeProof does make an accessory product called the LifeJacket that woul No this will not float, but LifeProof does make an accessory product called the LifeJacket that would allow it to float. However, you wouldn't want this case for your iPad Air as it is not compatible. LifeProof is working on a case for the iPad Air but unfortunately there is currently no known release date. …
- Answered by Shawn R from Washington
Will the lifeproof case designed for the first iPad work for the 4th generation
- Asked by Kim K from Orient
No because they are different shapes the iPad is thicker than the 4th generation
- Answered by Samuel N from Glen Waverley