The LifeProof nüüd case wraps your iPad in complete waterproof safety, without the bulk of a screen cover. It frees you to use your iPad by the pool, at a camp site or anywhere outside the comfort of your home or office.
LifeProof’s CrystalClear anti-reflective coated optical-glass lens ensures that you get distortion-free photos and videos. And its dynamically designed Sound Enhancement System lets you hear your iPad audio at maximum volume and clarity.
- Waterproof your iPad - fully submersible to 6.6 feet
- Screen-free cover lets you touch, see and use iPad without obstruction
- Totally sealed from dirt and dust
- Completely protected from snow and ice
- Built to military standards to survive drops from up to 4 feet
- Transparent back shows off Apple personalized engraving and iPad design
- Easy-access charging port
- Large waterproof speaker ports for maximum sound output and clarity
- CrystalClear anti-reflective optical-glass camera lens
- Every case water tested at the LifeProof factory
- Choice of models compatible with iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), and iPad (4th generation) or iPad mini
Did you notice?nüüd technology completely waterproofs your iPad and protects it from drops, while keeping it free of a bulky screen cover.
Apple Recommends ForUsing your iPad safely in any environment, no matter how wet or dirty.
What's in the Box?
- LifeProof nüüd Case for iPad
- Headphone jack covers (2)
- Headphone jack cover keeper
- Microfibre cleaning cloth
- Water test unit
- Form Factor: Hard Case
- Material: Hard Plastic, TPU
- Mfr. Part Number: 1901-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 819859011446
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Well it seems okay
But I don't know how it keeps the water out as there seem to be some vents at the bottom. I guess if the air can't get out the wa But I don't know how it keeps the water out as there seem to be some vents at the bottom. I guess if the air can't get out the water can't get in. …
- Written by James E from CHICHESTER
1 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there any way of attaching a strap to it?
- Asked by Vincent H from Leeds
Yes. Mine (nuud for iPad mini) came with a strap AND the case has lanyard spots at EACH corner. This Yes. Mine (nuud for iPad mini) came with a strap AND the case has lanyard spots at EACH corner. This means you can attach the strap however you would like, hanging the iPad in any orientation. I find the best is to hang it so that the cover falls down over it, since any other orientation will allow the cover to hang open while you are walking. (i.e. landscape with cover attached above).
Strap is reasonably easy to remove or attach (maybe 6-7 out of 10) and extremely secure. I wouldn't be concerned (when it is PROPERLY attached and case properly closed) about the iPad ever falling. …
- Answered by David H from Brooklyn
Is the Lifeproof nuud case compatible with the new ipad air
- Asked by Paula B
Lifeproof is working on Ipad Air case,they will not say exactly how soon it will be released,but at Lifeproof is working on Ipad Air case,they will not say exactly how soon it will be released,but at Lifeproof.com you can give your e-mail address so that they will notify you when available! …
- Answered by Charlie W from Chicago
Can you use the stand in portrait view
- Asked by Peggy R from Wellington
How does the strap connect? Do you have to use the strap specially made for lifeproof?
- Asked by Mary B from Kihei
Will this fit the iPad air2
- Asked by Electra B from Plainfield
- Answered by Michael M from Margate
How does the mic work when face time
- Asked by Augustine A
Yes, It works fine. There is a membrane that allows the sound to enter and be emitted so you don't n Yes, It works fine. There is a membrane that allows the sound to enter and be emitted so you don't need headphones. Some reviews have complained about the sound being muffled, i didn't really have any problem with this. There is also no problem with it obstructing the camera either. …
- Answered by Jonathan F from Nathalie