The Integral TAG USB 3.0 Flash Drive is a small and practical USB flash drive housed in a durable metal casing. Featuring a spring-loaded clip that allows the drive to be securely fastened onto bags and keyrings, TAG has a USB 3.0 interface, enabling SuperSpeed data transfer between USB and compatible Mac computers. The TAG flash drive also features Secure Lock II 256-bit AES encryption software, so you can protect valuable and sensitive data on the move.
- Stylish and durable metal casing
- 256-bit AES Encryption Software
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Clip allows drive to be tagged onto bags and keyrings for safe keeping and easy access
- Configuration-free: Secure Lock II does not require any software activation keys before use
Did you notice?The TAG features Secure Lock II 256-bit AES encryption software, so you can protect sensitive data when you're on the go.
Apple Recommends ForStoring sensitive information securely when you're on the move.
What's in the Box?
- Integral TAG USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- Other Features: Data Encryption
- Connections: USB 2.0, USB 3.0
- Power Source: USB
- UPC or EAN No.: 5055288425392
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community