The mophie space pack provides additional battery life and storage space for your iPhone. The space pack case is a rechargeable battery case with local built-in storage for the photos, videos and music on your iPhone.
Boost battery life
The mophie space pack case lets you fully charge your iPhone with the flip of a switch. The space pack offers up to 100 percent additional battery life to your iPhone without you having to plug it in to a charger.
Built-in local storage
Stop deleting and start saving, with additional storage space for all your favourite photos, videos, music and documents.
Share files with the Space app
Download the free mophie Space app to enjoy easy access to your iPhone content. The mophie Space app allows you to manage, organise, browse and share the content from your iPhone when you're on the go or connected to a computer.
- Offers up to 100 percent more battery life without having to connect to a power source
- Additional storage space for data on your iPhone
- The Space app allows you to manage, organise and share files
- Take photos and save them directly onto the space pack, thereby saving iPhone storage space
- Play videos and music directly from the space pack through the iPhone
- LED status indicates battery life
Did you notice?The space pack offers up to 100 percent more battery life to your iPhone without you having to connect it to a power source.
Apple Recommends ForAdding battery life and storage space to your iPhone in the convenience of a protective cover.
What's in the Box?
- mophie space pack
- Micro USB cable
- Pass-through headphone adaptor
- Quick-start guide
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 1.6 cm/0.63 in.
- Width: 6.53 cm/2.57 in.
- Weight: 79 g
- Length: 14.5 cm/5.7 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 2618_SP-IP5-32GB-WHT
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472026183
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the battery pack have the lightning connector on the bottom?
- Asked by Scott P from Fruitvale
All of these battery manufacturers are shooting themselves in the foot for NOT putting lightning con All of these battery manufacturers are shooting themselves in the foot for NOT putting lightning connectors on their product. This one like every other one out there uses micro USB, and that is UNACCEPTABLE. I've owned products that use it, and it is probably the worst connector made in the last 15 years. I'd gladly pay $50 more for a product that has it because lightning is far superior to anything else on the market, and I don't want to have to carry a different cable when I have all of these lightning cords, charges, etcetera that I love- and they don't break within the first two weeks like these micro USB... I just want to hang my head thinking I'm the only one who cares about this... …
- Answered by Nicholas C from Abilene
Is there any space pack battery case for iPhone 5c?
- Asked by Dzul S
No. There is no Space Pack or similar storage & Battery case for the iphone 5c by Mophie or any othe No. There is no Space Pack or similar storage & Battery case for the iphone 5c by Mophie or any other case brand at this time. …
- Answered by Marvin L from La
How do you remove iphone 5S from space pack
- Asked by Mike G from Newburgh
The case has two parts. You remove the bottom of the case and slide the iPhone in/out of the case.
- Answered by Aaron V from Adelaide
Can you have the case on the phone but just charge the phone itself and not the case?
- Asked by Ben F from Rocklin
No. However, charging the case provides a pass-through charge to the phone, effectively doubling you No. However, charging the case provides a pass-through charge to the phone, effectively doubling your battery capacity. This causes the phone to take longer to charge but the case will continue to charge the phone after it has been unplugged. If you charge your phone overnight you will still be able to fully charge both the phone and the case with ease. …
- Answered by James L