Speck's CandyShell Case combines a glossy outer shell with a shock-absorbent rubberised center for seriously sweet protection.
- One-piece hard-soft design
- Glossy hard outer shell protects against impacts
- Rubberised interior for shock-absorption
- Raised screen bezel and rubberised button covers
Did you notice?The combination of hard-shell exterior and soft silicone interior delivers outstanding protection.
Apple Recommends ForGive your iPhone the protective benefits of a hard case and soft case in one design.
What's in the Box?
- Speck CandyShell Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: SPK-A2948
- UPC or EAN No.: 848709011039
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
A good case :)
Purchased this case today, overall this case is great protection for the iphone with the inner rubber also protecting it from scra Purchased this case today, overall this case is great protection for the iphone with the inner rubber also protecting it from scratches, however the outer plastic is very easily scratched. Haven't had this case for long and already the plastic is quite scratched just with it being in my pocket. The case is not bulky so feels great I recommend this case to anyone looking for a good protective case :) …
- Written by Kevin H from Liskeard
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will an iPhone 4 case fit a iPod 5th generation
- Asked by Maria S from Weatherford
No, because since the iPod 5th generation is a larger device, it will not fit. Sorry.
- Answered by Rahul A from Pleasanton
Will this case also fit the new 5th generation iPod touch?
- Asked by Phil W from Lakeside City
No it wont. The touch is thinner.
- Answered by Raymond T from Canton
Is this case latex free? Could you recommend a case for someone who is allergic to latex?
- Asked by Agnes V
I've had a look on Speck's official site for you: the inner soft parts of the phone, the power butto I've had a look on Speck's official site for you: the inner soft parts of the phone, the power button and volume switches are made of TPE and the rest of the case is polycarbonate. Hope this helps! …
- Answered by Neil S
Can you use this case with a screen protector sticker type and it not mess it up in the corners?
- Asked by Janel M from Miami
will this fit the iphone 5S
- Asked by Kayla D from Evansville
This should be able to fit your 5s, as the iPhone 5 and 5s are both the same size, however it may al This should be able to fit your 5s, as the iPhone 5 and 5s are both the same size, however it may alter the flash, because apple has made some pretty big changes to the flash feature. My advice is if you are willing to sacrifice the quality of your flash for this case then go ahead, but if you don't mind waiting for an iPhone 5s optimised case to come out so your flash works better, pick this option.
Hoped this helped answer your question! …
- Answered by Jam R from Singapore
Does this phone fit the 5s, with exception for the new flash? (is there a large enough aperture for the new flash)?
- Asked by Clint J B from Phoenix
I have a Speck CandyShell Case on my iPhone 5S and the camera works perfectly with and without the f I have a Speck CandyShell Case on my iPhone 5S and the camera works perfectly with and without the flash. …
- Answered by Kristina L from Laurel