The Twelve South HiRise stand for iPhone 5 and iPad mini is a brushed-metal stand designed to work with your Apple Lightning charging cable (not included). Compatible with virtually any iPhone or iPad mini case, HiRise lets you charge your device while you use it during calls and FaceTime chats. And unlike most other docks, HiRise doesn’t block your speakers, microphone or headphone ports, allowing for full functionality. Small and stylish enough to use anywhere in your home or office, the HiRise is the ultimate perch for keeping your iPhone 5 or iPad mini fully charged and ready to go.
- Turns your Lightning cable into a convenient desktop stand
- Adjustable support posts fit just about any case
- Showcases the device for hands-free use
- Works exclusively with Apple Lightning cable (not included)
Did you notice?The stand features adjustable support posts to fit just about any case.
Apple Recommends ForPropping up your iPhone 5 or iPad mini device while it charges, allowing for easy and full use.
What's in the Box?
- Twelve South HiRise base and base cap
- Hex tool
- 4 screws
- Front and rear support
- Lightning cable clips
- Height: 19 cm/7.5 in.
- Width: 11 cm/4.3 in.
- Weight: 560 g
- Length: 3.3 cm/1.3 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 12-1404
- UPC or EAN No.: 811370020044
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this work well with LifeProof and OtterBox cases for iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Markeishia W from Pilesgrove
why I cannot order more than 2 items at the same time
- Asked by Waleed A
Which clip would I use for the official Apple leather iPhone 5S case?
- Asked by Mark S
- Answered by Mark S
Does this work on a Ipad air?
- Asked by James P
I bought one of these for iPad air because someone had said it worked but for me it didn't. I think I bought one of these for iPad air because someone had said it worked but for me it didn't. I think the iPad air is too big for it so it doesn't sit very well and because of this it stops charging after a few seconds. For this reason I'm returning it, but this isn't to say the product is at fault only that it should probably only be used with the devices it says it's compatible with. …
- Answered by Robert R