The mophie space pack provides additional battery life and storage space for your iPhone. The space pack case is a rechargeable battery case with local built-in storage for the photos, videos and music on your iPhone.
Boost battery life
The mophie space pack case lets you fully charge your iPhone with the flip of a switch. The space pack offers up to 100 percent additional battery life to your iPhone without you having to plug it in to a charger.
Built-in local storage
Stop deleting and start saving, with additional storage space for all your favourite photos, videos, music and documents.
Share files with the Space app
Download the free mophie Space app to enjoy easy access to your iPhone content. The mophie Space app allows you to manage, organise, browse and share the content from your iPhone when you're on the go or connected to a computer.
- Offers up to 100 percent more battery life without having to connect to a power source
- Additional storage space for data on your iPhone
- The Space app allows you to manage, organise and share files
- Take photos and save them directly onto the space pack, thereby saving iPhone storage space
- Play videos and music directly from the space pack through the iPhone
- LED status indicates battery life
Did you notice?The space pack offers up to 100 percent more battery life to your iPhone without you having to connect it to a power source.
Apple Recommends ForAdding battery life and storage space to your iPhone in the convenience of a protective cover.
What's in the Box?
- mophie space pack
- Micro USB cable
- Pass-through headphone adaptor
- Quick-start guide
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic, Rubber
- Height: 1.6 cm/0.63 in.
- Width: 6.53 cm/2.57 in.
- Weight: 79 g
- Length: 14.5 cm/5.7 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 2617_SP-IP5-32GB-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472026176
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Good idea, poorly executed
On the face of it this seems like a great idea, expanding your phones' memory, BUT, this really misses the mark by a long way. I'v On the face of it this seems like a great idea, expanding your phones' memory, BUT, this really misses the mark by a long way. I've been using mine for a week and it's shortcomings are becoming more apparent by the day.
1. Copying music over, drag and dropped ok, but most album artwork didn't appear and the ones that did were really really lo-res looking. Contacted Mophie and reset the cache as per their instructions, but that didn't work. I also did a factory reset but no joy there either. It's a bit of a pain especially as I have lots of soundtracks so 'main title', 'end title' are often repeated so navigating through the tracks is a bit of a nightmare. Also it just doesn't look appealing with just grey squares.
2. The thickness and weight, it's heavy and the extra length makes the ultra slim iPhone into a bit of a brick.
3. I noticed it got a bit hot, not scary hot, just warmer than I was used to.
4. You can't copy or play movies downloaded from iTunes. This is really what I wanted the space for and it doesn't work. Also there is a 4GB limit to file size you can copy, so even if it did play films you couldn't have HD anyway. I just wish that was clearer on their sales blurb.
5. Music cannot be adjusted, there's nothing really adjustable in the app you use to access the files you've copied over. Also I use Jabra wireless headphones which has it's own Dolby app which doesn't work with the music on the space pack only with music on the phone, so I've ended up copying my music back onto the phone, saving me no space but at least I have my nice sharp album artwork back.
6. The instruction booklet is terrible, you have to go online to the FAQs to find out anything.
so if you have a lot of music and don't mind the missing album covers (it could just be that mine is faulty, but I can only tell you what I've experienced), lots of photos and home videos then this is for you. If you were hoping to copy films or TV shows you didn't want filling up your phone's memory, for a long journey or your daily commute then give it a miss, unless that hilarious video of your cat can keep you amused for an hour or two. …
- Written by NEAL C from London
13 of 15 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How much power does it have? in mAh
- Asked by Hilary C
- Answered by Aaron V from Adelaide
How do you remove iphone 5S from space pack
- Asked by Mike G from Newburgh
The case has two parts. You remove the bottom of the case and slide the iPhone in/out of the case.
- Answered by Aaron V from Adelaide
Will the battery pack have the lightning connector on the bottom?
- Asked by Scott P from Fruitvale
All of these battery manufacturers are shooting themselves in the foot for NOT putting lightning con All of these battery manufacturers are shooting themselves in the foot for NOT putting lightning connectors on their product. This one like every other one out there uses micro USB, and that is UNACCEPTABLE. I've owned products that use it, and it is probably the worst connector made in the last 15 years. I'd gladly pay $50 more for a product that has it because lightning is far superior to anything else on the market, and I don't want to have to carry a different cable when I have all of these lightning cords, charges, etcetera that I love- and they don't break within the first two weeks like these micro USB... I just want to hang my head thinking I'm the only one who cares about this... …
- Answered by Nicholas C from Abilene
Can you have the case on the phone but just charge the phone itself and not the case?
- Asked by Ben F from Rocklin
No. However, charging the case provides a pass-through charge to the phone, effectively doubling you No. However, charging the case provides a pass-through charge to the phone, effectively doubling your battery capacity. This causes the phone to take longer to charge but the case will continue to charge the phone after it has been unplugged. If you charge your phone overnight you will still be able to fully charge both the phone and the case with ease. …
- Answered by James L
Can you add content to the space pack with the app? Or do you need to use a computer?
- Asked by Mckenna W from Decatur