The Power Support Air Jacket is exactly as the name suggests - a protective case for your iPad that doesn't add bulk. The Air Jacket encases your device entirely, providing sophisticated, thin, sleek and virtually invisible protection. High quality, technologically advanced manufacturing has allowed Power Support to create a case that is less than 1.2 mm thick.
- Less than 1.2 mm thick
- Full four-sided protection
- High-quality manufacturing
Did you notice?The Power Support Air Jacket provides virtually invisible protection for your device.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPad in a sleek, high-quality case.
What's in the Box?
- Power Support Air Jacket
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 28 cm/11 in.
- Width: 2 cm/0.79 in.
- Weight: 200 g
- Length: 21.5 cm/8.46 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: PIZ-91AJ
- UPC or EAN No.: 700867223924
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use this on iPad mini not the retina?
- Asked by Ronald John O from Calgary
No answers yet
Yes~ It is definitely fit with air jacket as if you are using smart cover. However, the magnetic str Yes~ It is definitely fit with air jacket as if you are using smart cover. However, the magnetic strength is not as good as smart cover you cannot hold just the keyboard and lift up the entire ipad without falling. And one thing you need to take into account is when you dock on keyboard it is better to take off the air jacket …
- Answered by Louis Y
Can I use the the Power Support Air Jacket for my iPad Air with an iPad Smart Case (rather than Cover)? If not, what is the difference in protection?
- Asked by Tessa C from Toronto
No, you can use the Air Jacket or the Smart Case. Not both together. The cases are very different in No, you can use the Air Jacket or the Smart Case. Not both together. The cases are very different in design, so the protection levels are also different. The Air Jacket offers no protection to the screen and less cushioning than the Smart Case. …
- Answered by Thomas D
Is this compatible with the thinner iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Martin M from Arlington
Definitely not ! Camera position, volume button positions and thickness are just some of the variati Definitely not ! Camera position, volume button positions and thickness are just some of the variations in the air 2. You will have to wait a while until more choice becomes available …
- Answered by Jeff H
Is it recommended that this cover is purchased without the intent to purchase the Smart Cover?
- Asked by Alyssa Z from Saskatoon
is the red cover included with the air jacket?is there another color besides red?
- Asked by Elle A from Houston
No Smart Cover is included—they are just in the photos for demonstration. This is just a "back prote No Smart Cover is included—they are just in the photos for demonstration. This is just a "back protector". …
- Answered by Matt S from Perth