BlueAnt PUMP headphones let you listen wirelessly to the music on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad. The advanced Bluetooth connection eliminates the hassle of wires without compromising sound quality. That means you can have your music as a workout companion, helping you to run farther, bike longer, and train harder than usual. And for maximum durability and comfort, the PUMP headphones are completely waterproof thanks to their Teflon coating and Kevlar shielding.
- Watertight mesh
- Secure fit for intense activity
- Independent audio controls
- Teflon and Kevlar moisture guard
- Micro-USB charging
- ComfortSeal and Awareness tips
Did you notice?Teflon coating and Kevlar shielding keep any moisture out of the headphones.
Apple Recommends ForPlay, live, and train to the music on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad—unleashed from bothersome wires.
What's in the Box?
- BlueAnt PUMP HD Wireless Bluetooth Sportbud Headphones
- USB cable
- ComfortSeal tips (S/M/L)
- Comply Premium Awareness tips
- Cable zip
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms ± 15% at 2000Hz
- THD: <0.25% at 1000Hz
- Other Features: Wireless
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 2.1
- No. of Microphones: 1
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Charge Time: Two hours full charge, 50% charge in 30 minutes
- Talk Time: Eight hours
- Stand By Time: Two weeks
- Mfr. Part Number: PUMP-BK
- UPC or EAN No.: 878049001995
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
I love this Pump headset. They fit very great for me but I did have to spend a little time trying the many silicon attachments in I love this Pump headset. They fit very great for me but I did have to spend a little time trying the many silicon attachments in the box to get the perfect fit.
They sound great with plenty of bass to keep me going. Check out Ministry of Sound Running Trax
I also like the fact I can easily wash them under the tap when I’m done. No more smelly headphones.
Used them for a week, totally convinced they are the best I have ever used. …
- Written by Sophie C from Regents Park
1 of 1 people found this useful
Look great, comfy fit, sound terrible...hence 2 stars
I was looking for some in ear phones for the gym, as I find the over the ears sets make my ears feel they are swimming in sweat wh I was looking for some in ear phones for the gym, as I find the over the ears sets make my ears feel they are swimming in sweat when I work out. I saw these as I was looking for the similar looking Plantronics BT set, but they are no longer kept in store, so bought these. I thought they looked pretty cool, I was a bit concerned about comfort as they looked quite bulky, but to my surprise they were very comfortable....so how disappointed was I when I connected them - very straight forward, and connected straight away by the way - and listened to a terrible, tinny sound. Very disappointed so returned them........guys at Apple store in Bromley and Covent Garden where simply amazing. …
- Written by Antony H from Croydon
1 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What is meant by playback is limited to above water(referenced to swimming)?
- Asked by Clay H from Clinton
BlueAnt Bluetooth Headphones have controls for play/pause, next/back track, but does it have controls to go back few seconds?
- Asked by Lawrence W from Madison
How big is the band that goes behind the neck
- Asked by Ruben V from Trujillo Alto
No answers yet
Can you listen to TV on an ipad2 with this headset?
- Asked by Irene L from Yorktown Heights
Do you need to have your music device on your arm in order for your music not to skip?
- Asked by Daniel W from Rathdrum
It is not necessary to wear your music device as the PUMP has a range of up to 100ft/30m from the so It is not necessary to wear your music device as the PUMP has a range of up to 100ft/30m from the source device.
This allows you to leave your iPhone/iPod/IPad/Smartphone/Tablet anywhere in range while you work out wirelessly. …
- Answered by Scott P from Brunswick