Expanding on the professional sound of Blue’s analogue microphone, Spark Digital is a professional recording device that offers both USB and iPad connectivity. Featuring the same studio-grade condenser capsule and hand-tuned components as its analogue counterpart, Spark Digital gives a consistent performance across a wide range of sources, including vocals, drums, guitar, speech and location recording.
Spark Digital provides two different sound options in one mic at the push of a button, allowing for more versatility and the freedom to experiment with different sonic signatures. Complete with an adjustable desk stand and built-in shockmount, Spark Digital also comes with a headphone jack for zero-latency, real-time monitoring.
- Headphone jack for zero-latency real-time monitoring
- Records vocals and instruments
- Focus Control switch offers two sonic signatures in one mic
- Plug 'n' play for iPad, Mac and PC - no drivers needed
- Onboard control for volume, gain and instant mute
- LED display provides visual feedback
- Works with GarageBand and hundreds of other great apps
- Soft carrying pouch
Did you notice?Spark Digital comes with an angle-adjustable desk stand with built-in shockmount that allows users to quickly position the mic without any additional stands or hardware.
Apple Recommends ForBoth novice and experienced sound recordists looking for a professional-quality microphone for their iPad or Mac.
What's in the Box?
- Blue Microphones Spark Digital Condenser Microphone
- Y-Cable for Lightning connector with headphone jack
- Y-Cable for USB with headphone jack
- Adjustable stand with built-in shockmount
- Soft carrying bag
- Cable Length: Headphone cable: 3 ft./0.91 m; Signal cables: 9 ft./2.73 m
- Height: 9.57 in./24.3 cm
- Width: 1 in./2.54 cm
- Weight: 500 g
- Length: 5.08 in./12.9 cm
- OS X 10.4.11 or later
- 64 MB
- USB 2.0+
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP Home or Professional
- Mfr. Part Number: BLU0861
- UPC or EAN No.: 836213000861
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.