mophie Power Reserve is a portable iPhone charger that can add up to 50 percent more battery life to your iOS device. Featuring an integrated lightning cable and built-in USB connector, the mophie Power Reserve requires no additional cables for charging. Perfect for travel, the device also comes with an integrated keyring.
- Provides your iPhone with up to 50 percent more battery life
- LED power indicator shows charging mode and current battery life
- No additional cables needed: integrated lightning cable and USB connector make for a quick and convenient recharge
- Quick release button allows for easy access of lightning cable for device charging
- 950 mAh rechargeable battery with 1.0 A charge output
Did you notice?Power Reserve requires no additional cables for charging.
Apple Recommends ForCharging your iPhone when you're out and about.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Power Reserve with Keyring
- Quick-start guide
- Connections: Lightning, USB
- Height: 1.4 cm/0.55 in.
- Width: 3.81 cm/1.5 in.
- Weight: 55 g
- Length: 7.2 cm/2.83 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 2635_PWRSTION-RESERVE-LTG-USB-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472026350
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Great occasional charger
It's not the longest charger out there, I got an extra 56% out of it but it's so small and the best bit is that you don't need an It's not the longest charger out there, I got an extra 56% out of it but it's so small and the best bit is that you don't need any additional cables to take with you. This has a permanent place in my bag. It's so handy but if it's super power you are after ie more than one charge cycle this is not for you. Also despite what it says it also charges my iPad mini too. …
- Written by Rachel A from York
35 of 35 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How do you recharge it?
- Asked by Sara M from New York
You plug it into a wall and then when it is charged u might get 2 or more charges on it depending on You plug it into a wall and then when it is charged u might get 2 or more charges on it depending on what Apple product it is …
- Answered by Usmaan K
If your iPhone is dead will it charge it fully in less than 20 minutes? Also, will the product last you for a day trip when charging?
- Asked by Tracey D from Altoona
When my iPhone battery got down to 12% this device when fully charged brought it up to 46% in about When my iPhone battery got down to 12% this device when fully charged brought it up to 46% in about 30 minutes. Should be enough to get you through a short day trip. …
- Answered by Caroline S from Peachtree City
Does this charge the phone as the same time as it charges the battery?
- Asked by Richard K from San Francisco
According to their online support live chat, No.
- Answered by Ryan A
Is this compatible with iPhone 6
- Asked by Vicki S
- Answered by Romario T from Sunrise