mophie Power Reserve is a portable iPhone charger that can add up to 50 percent more battery life to your iOS device. Featuring an integrated lightning cable and built-in USB connector, the mophie Power Reserve requires no additional cables for charging. Perfect for travel, the device also comes with an integrated keyring.
- Provides your iPhone with up to 50 percent more battery life
- LED power indicator shows charging mode and current battery life
- No additional cables needed: integrated lightning cable and USB connector make for a quick and convenient recharge
- Quick release button allows for easy access of lightning cable for device charging
- 950 mAh rechargeable battery with 1.0 A charge output
Did you notice?Power Reserve requires no additional cables for charging.
Apple Recommends ForCharging your iPhone when you're out and about.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Power Reserve with Keyring
- Quick-start guide
- Connections: Lightning, USB
- Height: 1.4 cm/0.55 in.
- Width: 3.81 cm/1.5 in.
- Weight: 55 g
- Length: 7.2 cm/2.83 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 2635_PWRSTION-RESERVE-LTG-USB-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472026350
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Great occasional charger
It's not the longest charger out there, I got an extra 56% out of it but it's so small and the best bit is that you don't need an It's not the longest charger out there, I got an extra 56% out of it but it's so small and the best bit is that you don't need any additional cables to take with you. This has a permanent place in my bag. It's so handy but if it's super power you are after ie more than one charge cycle this is not for you. Also despite what it says it also charges my iPad mini too. …
- Written by Rachel A from York
25 of 25 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How long does it hold charge itself? One reviewer suggests a few days, which would surely make it useless in most circumstances
- Asked by Peter V from Hornsby
Is this compatible with iPhone 6
- Asked by Vicki S
- Answered by Romario T from Sunrise
Does this charge the phone as the same time as it charges the battery?
- Asked by Richard K from San Francisco
According to their online support live chat, No.
- Answered by Ryan A
Does this keep the battery charged longer than 7 hours?
- Asked by Julie K from Phillipsburg
That depends entirely on how much you use your phone! If you left it on standby then I'm sure it wo That depends entirely on how much you use your phone! If you left it on standby then I'm sure it would. I've just bought this as it is small and neat and fits in a pocket, on your keys or in your bag (purse if you're in the U.S.). I've only bought it for emergencies, I'm not planning on using it a lot, it's a great design, specifically designed for iPhone. Just charge up via USB and it's there when you need it. …
- Answered by Catherine P