mophie Power Reserve is a portable iPhone charger that can add up to 50 percent more battery life to your iOS device. Featuring an integrated lightning cable and built-in USB connector, the mophie Power Reserve requires no additional cables for charging. Perfect for travel, the device also comes with an integrated keyring.
- Provides your iPhone with up to 50 percent more battery life
- LED power indicator shows charging mode and current battery life
- No additional cables needed: integrated lightning cable and USB connector make for a quick and convenient recharge
- Quick release button allows for easy access of lightning cable for device charging
- 950 mAh rechargeable battery with 1.0 A charge output
Did you notice?Power Reserve requires no additional cables for charging.
Apple Recommends ForCharging your iPhone when you're out and about.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Power Reserve with Keyring
- Quick-start guide
- Height: 1.4 cm/0.55 in.
- Width: 3.81 cm/1.5 in.
- Weight: 55 g
- Length: 7.2 cm/2.83 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 2635_PWRSTION-RESERVE-LTG-USB-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472026350
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this work with a Lifeproof case?
- Asked by Cameron C from Alton
No answers yet
Does this keep the battery charged longer than 7 hours?
- Asked by Julie K from Phillipsburg
That depends entirely on how much you use your phone! If you left it on standby then I'm sure it wo That depends entirely on how much you use your phone! If you left it on standby then I'm sure it would. I've just bought this as it is small and neat and fits in a pocket, on your keys or in your bag (purse if you're in the U.S.). I've only bought it for emergencies, I'm not planning on using it a lot, it's a great design, specifically designed for iPhone. Just charge up via USB and it's there when you need it. …
- Answered by Catherine P