The award-winning JBL Flip 2 wireless portable speaker delivers rich, clear audio for the music on your iPhone and iPad. In addition to two 40mm drivers, Flip 2 has a built-in bass port for intense bass that layers dynamic depth into your listening experience. At the same time, crisp vocals balance the sound beautifully. And all this power fits neatly in the palm of your hand. The Flip 2 also has an integral microphone and noise- and echo-free speakerphone system, so you can use it as a hands-free speakerphone.
- Wireless Bluetooth connectivity
- Noise- and echo-free speakerphone system
- Convenient portability
- Up to five hours of playback time
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Built-in bass port
Did you notice?The built-in rechargeable battery gives you up to five hours of listening.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly streaming all the music on your iPhone and iPod in powerful stereo wherever you go.
What's in the Box?
- JBL Flip II Wireless Portable Speaker
- USB charging cable
- USB adapter
- Hard case
- Quick start guide
- Safety sheet
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 20kHz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Multipoint Support
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Drivers: Dual 40mm
- Height: 6.35 cm/2.5 in.
- Width: 6.35 cm/2.5 in.
- Weight: 400 g
- Length: 15.87 cm/6.25 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: FLIP2WHITE
- UPC or EAN No.: 500363180994
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you play music that is on a USB through the jbl speaker
- Asked by Michelle D from Ruthven
If you don't have Bluetooth on your laptop then you should at least have a headphone socket which yo If you don't have Bluetooth on your laptop then you should at least have a headphone socket which you can connect to this speaker …
- Answered by Brent M