Lifeproof's nüüd case for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s is extremely thin and light, yet offers such complete protection you can use your iPhone in situations you never imagined. Incorporating screen-less technology, nüüd safeguards iPhone from accidental drops, dirt and spills while keeping the touch screen open to your direct touch. Its smart design also allows full access to every iPhone function, including Touch ID.
- All-protective design that's extremely thin and light
- Fully compatible with the iPhone 5s Touch ID function
- Waterproof - it's fully submersible to two metres
- You can touch the actual touchscreen with perfect clarity and interaction
- Complete access to Touch ID and every button, control and port
- Slim, clear case highlights the sleek design of iPhone 5s
- Anti-reflective optical-glass lens for crystal-clear photography
Did you notice?The super thin and light design offers full access to Touch ID and all other iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s functions.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone 5 or iPhone 5s from daily hazards, including submersion in water.
What's in the Box?
- Lifeproof nüüd case for iPhone
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: 2105-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 819859013853
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I had a Lifeproof case on my 4S for two years. When I passed the phone on to my son late last year in was in as good a condition a I had a Lifeproof case on my 4S for two years. When I passed the phone on to my son late last year in was in as good a condition as when it came out of the box when I bought it. I've now got a 5S and a friend brought me a Nüüd case from America before they were available over here. I wanted a Lifeproof again because I use the phone a lot outside in the dirt and the wet.
They really do work. They don't add overly to the phone's size and you can use the touch ID just as they claim. As far as I can tell, the 'try agains' are no more frequent than without the case. I have only two reservations. The back is clear plastic which scratches more easily than the black plastic of the front which doesn't scratch at all. I assume the back is clear so that the Apple logo and colour of the back of the phone can be seen. Unnecessary in my opinion. I'd rather have had the same plastic as the front. Secondly, in the 4S version of the case, there was a built-in screen protector. This version has an optional conventional-type add on. The great advantage of this, of course, is that you see and touch the live screen (assuming you don't fit the protector). The phone remains waterproof without the protector! I know it's psychological, but I'd prefer a built-in protector. I'm hoping that the glass screen will be its own screen protector; time will tell.
Lifeproof do an alternative case called the Frē which does have the screen protector and solid plastic back - but it also has a cutout for the Apple logo, which I really couldn't be doing with! I don't know if it's available here for the 5S.
In my opinion the Nüüd is a brilliant case, and it proves to be as functional and reliable as its predecessor I'll be well satisfied. The last one certainly proved to protect the phone from drops and soaking in mud and rain. …
- Written by John C from Lochbroom by Garve
7 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
For the thumb sensor, Does the screen over the home button rip\scratch easy?
- Asked by Leah W from Morristown
Surprisingly no! its very durable, and easily detects prints!
- Answered by Ian W from Chesapeake
Can you get a belt clip attachment for this case?
- Asked by Gary A from Ft Mitchell
Yes they do. They make accessories for this case that include belt clip, bike mount, car mount, armb Yes they do. They make accessories for this case that include belt clip, bike mount, car mount, armband, life jacket …
- Answered by Lauren O from Copperas Cove
Can you still have a screen protector on with this case for the iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Connor K
One single screenprotector is delivered with the case, it fits perfect into the faceplate frame.
W One single screenprotector is delivered with the case, it fits perfect into the faceplate frame.
Warning: Do not use screenprotectors that goes under the faceplate frame, reason: depending on the thikness of the screenprotector the two shells of the case may possibly not close proper and then the 4 proofs of Lifeproof are not guranteed. …
- Answered by Heinrich B
Can you use this in the Apple 5s Dock, or does the case have to come off?
- Asked by Lucas J from Anchorage
No it will not fit in the dock or in any adapters that don't have a cable extension on the Lightning No it will not fit in the dock or in any adapters that don't have a cable extension on the Lightning end. The connection is about .75cm deeper so unless you have an old dock and can use a 30pin to lightning cable adapter you are out of luck, since I don't see a Lightning to Lightning extension cable in the Store. …
- Answered by Kyle M from Lexington
Is the case easy to take off and put on the 5s?
- Asked by Tim B from White Rock
Really easy to take off and put on. Takes like a minute. But the more you do this, the more chance t Really easy to take off and put on. Takes like a minute. But the more you do this, the more chance there is of damaging or getting dirt in the seals, so it's best to keep the case on to maintain waterproofness. …
- Answered by Callum C from Paddington