The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case for iPad enables comfortable and easy typing. Incredibly thin and light, the folio provides a pleasingly fast and fluid typing experience with the reassuring click of real keys. Precision engineering, state-of-the-art materials and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques all contribute to a design that's so light you'll hardly notice it's there until you need it.
- Built-in Bluetooth keyboard with time-saving iOS shortcut keys for fast, fluid typing
- Durable, water-repellent case protects front and back of iPad
- SecureLock system uses low-profile clips to keep corners of iPad firmly fastened to the frame
- Powerful hidden magnets keep folio securely closed when you're on the go
- Easy release makes iPad easy to insert and remove
- Folio doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing
- Automatically wakes and sleeps your iPad when it opens or closes
- Easy recharging with included USB cable
Did you notice?Doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden.
Apple Recommends ForTyping on your iPad with the comfort of an external keyboard and the convenience of a protective cover.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad
- USB cable
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Aluminium, Hard Plastic
- Connections: Bluetooth 2.0
- Height: 9.84 in./25 cm
- Width: 7.16 in./18.2 cm
- Weight: 12.32 oz./349.27 g
- Length: 0.76 in./1.93 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-006164
- UPC or EAN No.: 5099206050693
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
A great case except for one major flaw
I'm on my 3rd case now. They've all suffered from the same problem - the way that the iPad is held in the case is just too fragile I'm on my 3rd case now. They've all suffered from the same problem - the way that the iPad is held in the case is just too fragile. There are 2 clips which retain the iPad and the left hand one also accommodates the on/off switch - this means that there is an incredibly thin piece of plastic which takes a huge amount of stress when removing and replacing the iPad and also when propping the iPad in the magnetic 'strip' above the keyboard which holds in in place for typing.
All 3 of the cases I've owned have suffered splits in this piece of plastic within a few weeks which is incredibly annoying as other features of the case are excellent - the keyboard is the best I've seen in a case of this type and it's unobtrusive in daily use.
However, I can't live with what seems to be a serious design fault especially at the relatively high price and will be returning mine to my local Apple Store for a refund in the next few days.
I know I'm not alone in suffering this problem - I've seen other reports detailing the same issue - including the Logitech page for the case.
Unless you're willing to compromise the design for the issues I'd say avoid this case until Logitech have dealt with the problem. …
- Written by Nigel T from Brighton
59 of 61 people found this useful
A great idea badly execulted
As with another reviewer my case has broken near to the ipad power switch after only 1 month of use so I will be retuning the case As with another reviewer my case has broken near to the ipad power switch after only 1 month of use so I will be retuning the case and going for a different option. …
- Written by James C from Cardiff
39 of 42 people found this useful
Smart and very well made
I have had this Keyboard Folio in black for three weeks now and overall am very impressed with the quality and usability. The Air I have had this Keyboard Folio in black for three weeks now and overall am very impressed with the quality and usability. The Air slots into place and is held very tightly. The outside material doesn't attract fluff too much and feels like it would clean very well with a damp cloth. Because of its texture it is very easy to grip. Headphone socket, charging port, volume/lock buttons, and speaker grilles are all unobstructed. While the top left clip has a tab that covers the power button perfectly. Once opened, the magnetic stand works faultlessly. The keyboard gives a very smooth typing experience. A little cramped for my large hands, but I can still type almost as fast as on my 13 inch Macbook. The keyboard surround is very glossy and smudges as much as the screen does. A matte finish would have been nice, but the piano black finish does match the ipad bezel (if you have the space grey one) pretty nicely. Sometimes there is a bit of a lag when initially switching the bluetooth keyboard on, you may need a couple of taps on the refresh button. Battery life for the keyboard is superb. Three weeks on and I am still on the original charge. Also, the charging cable is micro USB to USB, no plug supplied. And while front and back are protected around 46cm of the sides are exposed although they are recessed by about 1cm. However, I still think this is one of the best keyboard case options on the market, probably the classiest, and I have no hesitation in recommending it. …
- Written by Sebastian H from Braintree
27 of 36 people found this useful
No complaints whatsoever
Bought mine at Christmas 2013 and its gets a lot of use every day. Found it to be an excellent piece of kit as it not only protect Bought mine at Christmas 2013 and its gets a lot of use every day. Found it to be an excellent piece of kit as it not only protects the ipad, but is an elegant solution to having a keyboard instead of typing on-screen. I give this 5 stars but understand that if you are taking the ipad in and out of the cover on a regular basis the plastic retaining 'clip' will maybe break. More care required perhaps? …
- Written by Helen W from Reading
The feel of the keyboard is outstanding but the design fault of the thin plastic around the power button is a big let down. I will The feel of the keyboard is outstanding but the design fault of the thin plastic around the power button is a big let down. I will now return my 2nd cover in just as many months due to the same problem. Hopefully Logitech will correct this issue shortly as all other features are excellent. …
- Written by Johan N from Basingstoke
6 of 6 people found this useful
Case not well made
Worked great until I opened the case this morning and the plastic holder bit around the power button snapped. This is also my seco Worked great until I opened the case this morning and the plastic holder bit around the power button snapped. This is also my second case, same happened to the first. Returning for something different this time but I would avoid. …
- Written by Chris G from Reading
5 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can i use the camera with the case on?
- Asked by Christa M from Highland
Yes, it has a hole for the camera on the back,
- Answered by Paul G from Andover
Can you use this keyboard whilst connecting to the internet by tethering with iPhone
- Asked by Martin T
Yes. The keyboard connects via bluetooth. Tethering is part of your network connectivity, so as lon Yes. The keyboard connects via bluetooth. Tethering is part of your network connectivity, so as long as you tether via wireless network, and not bluetooth, you will reserve bluetooth connectivity for the keyboard. …
- Answered by Bradley E from Milwaukie
Is it compatible with iPad air
- Asked by Bernadette C
- Answered by Mohammed Ridhan A from Dubai