With eight lockable positions, the handle lets you easily grip your iPad. The durable strap is comfortable for any hand size.
When you're on the go, the integrated handle makes carrying your iPad a breeze and helps prevent accidental damage.
You can stand your iPad at whatever angle you find best for typing, reading, viewing, gaming and calling on your iPad. There's also 360-degree rotation with eight lockable positions for your choice of landscape or portrait orientation.
- Integrated handle and strap for easy reading, typing, gaming, viewing and calling on your iPad
- Strong and lightweight ABS case engineered for protection
- Robust and durable construction stands up to your daily travels
- Long-lasting strap offers a secure fit for any hand size
- Precision-engineered case snap-fits to iPad corners, holding it securely in place
- Provides full access to all ports and function buttons
- Compatible with the Apple Smart Cover for full protection
Did you notice?The case lets you stand your iPad at any angle and in portrait or landscape position for maximum comfort.
Apple Recommends ForConveniently carrying, using and protecting your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Native Union GRIPSTER Case
- Instruction sheet
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Snap On, X-Ray Friendly
- Material: Hard Plastic, Soft Touch
- Height: 2.5 cm/0.98 in.
- Width: 17.4 cm/6.85 in.
- Weight: 180 g
- Length: 24.2 cm/9.53 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: GMINI-GRY-PL-R
- UPC or EAN No.: 846654006933
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do you have this case for ipad 2?
- Asked by Vasileios R
I have both an Air and an Air 2. At first, this case seems to actually work better for the iPad Air I have both an Air and an Air 2. At first, this case seems to actually work better for the iPad Air 2, because the device seats more securely. But the front camera hole is misplaced. So they still need to release their gripster for the Air2. …
- Answered by Edwin Jed Fish G from Pasadena
Will this fit the iPad mini WITHOUT retina display?
- Asked by James L
Does this work with Logitech slim keyboard?
- Asked by Gary L from Livonia
does this case protect the iPad if its dropped?
- Asked by Roxanne R from Mcminnville
NO!!! This case is amazing, but provides no protection. My iPad screen has shattered twice in the NO!!! This case is amazing, but provides no protection. My iPad screen has shattered twice in the last two weeks while using the Gripster. These weren't big falls either- one time it slipped off the couch when I sat down, and landed on the rug two feet below. The other time, it fell out of my bag when I leaned over and landed on a wood floor. I should point out that I used my iPad Mini Retina with the Apple Smart Cover for six months before the purchasing the Native Union Gripster, and although it left something to be desired (folding to prop was unstable, not many angles, couldn't prop in portrait orientation, cover got in the way when taking pictures), it kept my iPad safe and sound, without any scratches or shatters, for six months. I am returning the Gripster and going back to my Apple Smart Cover- I have learned my lesson :-/ …
- Answered by Dana S from Canton