Completely redesigned, the Beats Studio over-ear headphones are even lighter, stronger, more comfortable and more precise than the original world-famous design. They deliver powerful, re-engineered sound alone with Adaptive Noise Canceling, a 20-hour rechargeable battery and remote talk controls.
Feel your music
The Beats Acoustic Engine gives you an intimate, real encounter with your music, while the signature DSP software delivers the exact emotional experience that Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine and some of the music industry's greatest rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic and R&B producers want you to feel.
Put the world on mute
Silence the noise from your daily commute or the drama from your loud neighbours with Beats' no-compromise dual-mode Adaptive Noise Canceling (ANC). When you're listening to music, ANC automatically strikes a balance between your audio and the world outside. And if you want to use the headphone just to cancel external noise, ANC-only mode automatically increases the level of noise cancellation to make things even quieter.
A 20-hour rechargeable battery makes sure your vibe keeps going. To prevent wasting energy, the auto on/off feature turns off when you unplug, and the visible Battery Fuel Gauge lets you see at a glance how much juice is available. Plus, you can charge the new Studio via standard micro USB adapter almost anywhere.
Lighter, stronger and more comfortable
When Beats re-imagined these legendary headphones, they designed it like a beautiful sports car and made disciplined choices. They streamlined the new Beats Studio with fast curves, smooth surfaces and no visible screws. It now weighs 13 percent less than the original and has a lighter, stronger and more comfortable headband. The ear cups are softer and there's an ergonomic bellow to create a flexible, custom fit for every head shape, so you can keep your music all to yourself.
- Beats Acoustic Engine uses precision sound to deliver music the way artists want it to be heard
- Streamlined design enhances fit, distributes weight and adds comfort
- Adaptive Noise Canceling blocks out the world in two modes
- Ear cups for sound isolation
- 20-hour rechargeable battery with auto on/off and a visible battery fuel gauge
Did you notice?Three-button mic gives you solid playback control, plus you get crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForListening to music or watch films on your iPhone, iPad or iPod with powerful, precise sound.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Studio over-ear headphones
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- Cable with in-line mic and remote
- Hard-shell carrying case
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 1.3 m
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447010509
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can anyone confirm if these are sealed or do they leak sound?
- Asked by Minnath C
Totally Sealed ! I've been using them on the bus train and subway and people didn't heard a thing
- Answered by Adi B from Chicago
How well does the microphone work for phone calls? Is there a mute switch on the cable/headset?
- Asked by Jeff M from Oak Park
Can Beats Studio Wireless connect wirelessly to iPod Classic 7th generation?
- Asked by Dylan R from Phoenix
These headphones work with the iPod classic, but only when connected with the included cable. When y These headphones work with the iPod classic, but only when connected with the included cable. When you plug in the cable, the headphones automatically switch to wired mode. …
- Answered by William H from Vancouver
does it work for iPhone 5s
- Asked by Ben G
Yes, works great. Also, the jack shape/size works with my iPhone 5 case (InCase Slider), which is n Yes, works great. Also, the jack shape/size works with my iPhone 5 case (InCase Slider), which is not true of some headphones. …
- Answered by Roth N from Vancouver
Are these headphones secure enough on your head to run a 10K?
- Asked by Joe H from Atlanta
I don't think so.
- Answered by Adam V