A printer, scanner and photocopier in one, the Expression Premium XP-610 enables you to print documents and images from your MacBook or iOS device using a Wi-Fi connection. You can also print from anywhere in the world by emailing documents directly to the printer while Scan-to-Cloud enables you to store scanned documents in cloud services. It features two front-loading photo paper trays and a 6.4 cm smart-navigation touch panel with interactive menu to help you meet all your printing needs.
High-quality photos and text
The Epson Expression Premium XP-10 uses Claria Premium Ink, which produces crisp, clear text documents and outstanding, glossy photos with sharp detail, deep blacks and rich, vibrant colours.
- Epson Connect technology allows you to print documents over Wi-Fi
- Compatible with AirPrint and Google Cloud Print
- Scan-to-Cloud enables you to store scanned documents in cloud services
- Print from anywhere in the world
- Two front-loading photo paper trays
- 6.4 cm smart-navigation touch panel
Did you notice?You can email documents and photos directly to the printer from anywhere in the world.
Apple Recommends ForWireless AirPrint printing, scanning and photocopying.
What's in the Box?
- Epson Expression Premium XP-610 main unit
- Individual ink cartridges
- Power cable
- Setup guide
- Software (CD)
- Display Size: 6.4 cm
- Connections: AirPrint , PicBridge, USB 2.0, Wireless
- Memory Cards: MagicGate Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Micro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MiniSD, MiniSDHC, SD Memory Card
- Other Functions: Copy, Scanner
- Height: 13.8 cm/5.43 in.
- Width: 39 cm/15.4 in.
- Weight: 6.7 kg
- Length: 34.1 cm/13.4 in.
- Black print speed: 13 ISO
- Black resolution: 5760 x 1440
- Color print speed: 10 ISO
- Color resolution: 5760 x 1440
- Trays: 2
- Max Paper Size: A4
- Other Printer Features: Borderless Printing
- Printer Ink Tanks: 5
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: 1200 x 2400
- 10.5.8 or later
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- UPC or EAN No.: 8715946537139
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
If you want AirPrint functionality and an easy setup, stay away
To start with, the Epson XP-610 printer we ordered did not come with all the 5 ink cartridges it requires to work - only 2. On Ama To start with, the Epson XP-610 printer we ordered did not come with all the 5 ink cartridges it requires to work - only 2. On Amazon, by looking at the reviews, other people who had purchased this printer received all 5 ink cartridges, but we did not, however.
The instructions did not point out how many ink cartridges were needed for the printer to work and were very poor overall. It also did not tell us how to get AirPrint (with my MacBook Pro and iMac) up and running. Eventually, after a lot of confusion trying to connect the printer to our network, download the drivers for the printer and the scanner, and add the printer in System Preferences, it did manage to print a few pages before it said it had lost the connection with the printer, even though everything was set up correctly, according to the Epson website. A day later I managed to print something wirelessly, before the connection was apparently lost again - etc. So, even though it should technically be working, it is a gamble as to whether the wireless printing will work or not - the connection keeps coming and going for no apparent reason (I have a strong internet connection on both the printer and the Macs, and they are all close to each other)
Having said that, the printer works fine in all other aspects - but I do have to plug it in via usb to my computers which is a pain. …
- Written by Robin H from Burnham
5 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
i have a MAC Air with no CD. how do i install
- Asked by Gary S from Boston
Just add printer in system, if connected to the network, it will be discovered. Also run system upda Just add printer in system, if connected to the network, it will be discovered. Also run system update on Macbook, it can download newer software for the printer. …
- Answered by Cato Ø
Does the paper tray support envelope printing and other paper sizes?
- Asked by Keely S from The Woodlands