Zepp Golf is a revolutionary motion-sensor training system and app that helps you analyse and improve your golf swing. Designed to be attached to any golf glove, the analyser provides instant feedback and lets you see your swing in 3D from any angle on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
See your swing in 3D
Replay and review your swing in 360 degrees from any angle. View your hand path, zoom in and compare the shape of your backswing to the shape of your downswing and overlay and compare different swings to see how you stack up with others.
Arm yourself with helpful data
This is the perfect tool to give golfers of any level instant feedback and allow them to measure the most critical aspects about each and every swing. The Zepp sensor tracks important metrics like club head speed, club plane, hand path, tempo, backswing position, hip rotation and more.
Practice with purpose & play your best
Whether you’re at the range, on the course, or swinging at home, practice should always be done with a plan and a purpose. Zepp paves the way for improvement by empowering you to see your swing like never before, analyze your swing data, compare and share it with others and track your progress over time. It reveals what you’re doing well, what you need to work on and how to improve.
- Replay and review your swing in 360 degrees from any angle
- Track club head speed, swing plane, hand path, tempo, backswing position, hip rotation and more
- Compare and share your swing data with others
- Set goals and track your improvement
- Get personalised coaching tips
- Lightweight sensor and glove mount easily attaches to any golf glove and wirelessly sends data to your iOS device after every swing
- Captures more than 1000 data points every second
- Also works with Zepp Tennis (racquet mount required)
Did you notice?The sensor wirelessly sends data to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch automatically after each swing.
Apple Recommends ForAnalysing and improving your golf swing.
What's in the Box?
- Zepp Sensor
- Golf glove mount
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 1.1 cm/0.42 in.
- Width: 2.75 cm/1.08 in.
- Weight: 6.3 g
- Length: 2.75 cm/1.08 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: ZA1G1AP
- UPC or EAN No.: 852067005029
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Use this free app to learn from the Pros and compare your swing to the very best. Enhance your training experience by pairing the free app with the Zepp multi-sport sensor.
Our redesigned free app now offers powerful new video analysis features. You can view the swings of PGA TOUR pro players from different angles and capture your own swing on video. The free app also provides detailed analysis of pro swings, complete with specific training tips and drills. (You don't need a Zepp sensor for these features, just the free app.)
Get the FREE app today and start improving your game with Zepp!
VIDEO ANALYSIS TOOLS — Free
• Record HD video of your swing (up to 120 fps)
• Compare your swing side-by-side with PGA Tour players like Keegan Bradley
• Replay swings from multiple angles and go frame-by-frame
• Use drawing tools analyze your swing mechanics
• Watch pros swing analysis videos
3D SWING ANALYSIS — Zepp Sensor required
• Capture and analyze your swing in 3D from any angle
• Track club head speed, club plane, hand plane, tempo, backswing position, hip rotation and more
• Overlay and compare your swing in 3D to PGA Tour players
• Get personalized tips, drills and coaching
• Set goals and track your improvement …
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
Accurate real time results of your swing that really help improve your shot making and consistency.. Great feeling when you're at Accurate real time results of your swing that really help improve your shot making and consistency.. Great feeling when you're at the range and you know where you are going wrong and how to cure it. 5 stars …
- Written by Scott F from Holt
16 of 16 people found this useful
Well you never usually get what is says's on the tin, but this is the exception.
easy set up and use, allows all your mistakes Well you never usually get what is says's on the tin, but this is the exception.
easy set up and use, allows all your mistakes to be easily seen and therefore easy to correct. …
- Written by Ian Derek H from Maldon
20 of 21 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
is it compatible with iphone 6 +
- Asked by Tony G
- Answered by Elliott M from Campbell
Does this product still work if clipped to sleeve rather than a glove?
- Asked by Sheena C
Will it work fine being lefthanded
- Asked by Joseph D
Absolutely! It works for right and left handed golfers. Just select your dominant hand when settin Absolutely! It works for right and left handed golfers. Just select your dominant hand when setting up your account in the app. …
- Answered by Elliott M from Campbell
How does it communicate back to the Ipad? Does it need to be with you when using the product?
- Asked by Christine P from Calgary
It uses bluetooth to communicate with your iPad, iPone, or iPod Touch. For golf, it is not ideal to It uses bluetooth to communicate with your iPad, iPone, or iPod Touch. For golf, it is not ideal to use the sensor without using the iPad or iPhone/iPod Touch app as you won't be able to see the numbers you're producing. You can do that though; it is just not ideal. The Zepp sensor has the capacity to store 2,000 golf swings. As long as the sensor is turned on when you make a swing, your swing will be recorded. When you go to use the app with the sensor still turned on, the sensor will sync all of your swings taken and stored on it with the app (provided that you have bluetoooth turned on). …
- Answered by Waldron J from Charlotte