Zepp Tennis Swing Analyser is a revolutionary motion-sensor training system and app that helps you analyse and improve your tennis technique. Attaching easily to any tennis racket, the analyser wirelessly sends data to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch so you can see your swing in 3D from any angle.
Track and measure shot type
Track the amount of forehands, backhands, serves and smashes you hit, including the power you generate with each stroke or over the course of a whole game. You can also measure how many topspin, slice and flat shots you hit by shot type and record the amount of time you spend active on the court.
Analyse and improve your game
Using the Analyser, you can now review real-time analysis of your matches on your smartphone or tablet. Use the Zepp Tennis app to track your movements, compare and share your data with others and get helpful tips to improve your game.
- Track shot type, power, spin and total court time and active time
- Compare and share your swing data with others
- Track your progress over time
- Zepp sensor also works with Zepp Golf (glove mount required)
- Sensor attaches to any tennis racket
Did you notice?The sensor wirelessly sends data to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch automatically after each swing.
Apple Recommends ForAnalysing and improving your tennis game.
What's in the Box?
- Zepp Sensor
- Tennis racket mount
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 1.02 cm/0.4 in.
- Width: 2.8 cm/1.1 in.
- Weight: 7.7 g
- Length: 2.8 cm/1.1 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: ZA1T1AP
- UPC or EAN No.: 852067005081
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Use this free app to enhance your training experience by pairing the app with the Zepp multi-sport sensor.
Our redesigned free app offers powerful analysis tools for both match and practice play, delivering detailed reports in 3 key categories about your game—power, consistency and intensity. We even provide professional tips and drills from world-ranked Tennis player Milos Raonic; including how to use Zepp in your training.
Zepp Tennis is a revolutionary training system (motion sensor + racquet mount + mobile app) that allows you to capture your serves in 3D and helps analyze your performance on the court. Just attach the sensor to the handle of any tennis racket and swing away to get instant feedback on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. Now you can track your matches and practice and get to know your game like never before. …
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this analyze your racquetball swing?
- Asked by Jerry B from Portland
Currently this product is not designed to analyze a racquetball swing.
- Answered by Elliott M from Campbell
Does it use my hot spot data while activated?
- Asked by Mary M from Madison
It does NOT use your data plan but instead uses Bluetooth, similar to a wireless earpiece.
- Answered by Robert A from West Hills