Unrivalled JBL sound
The name JBL carries with it a reputation for quality sound with lifelike clarity and detail. Two high-performance 40 mm drivers and a built-in custom-tuned bass port provide clear, room-filling sound with the high-fidelity sound reproduction you’d expect from a JBL product.
Built-in audio and visual experience
In addition to its portability, the speaker offers a programmable multi-LED light show, providing an audio and visual experience that can liven up any get-together.
Pre-programmed and custom-programmed light themes
Featuring five pre-programmed light themes and many more downloadable options, the speaker lets you exhibit your own creative touch by customising the patterns of brightness and colour yourself. And you can change it with a single touch.
Wireless Bluetooth stereo streaming with NFC
Knowing you can deliver your sound preferences from any source device frees you up to spend more time having fun and less time planning for it. The spontaneity built into this party-starting sound system is one of its most exciting components.
- Wireless Bluetooth stereo with NFC
- Rechargeable battery with five hours (with light and music)/10 hours (music only) play time
- Built-in LED light show that pulses to your music
- JBL sound with two high-performance drivers and a built-in bass port
Did you notice?You can download more LED light themes using the JBL Music app, available on the App Store.
Apple Recommends ForTransform wherever you are into a party with room-filling JBL sound and glowing, multi-coloured visuals.
What's in the Box?
- JBL Pulse portable stereo speaker with LED lighting
- USB adaptor
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Safety sheet
- Frequency Response: 100Hz – 20KHz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Drivers: 2 x 1.5” drivers
- Height: 18.2 cm/7.2 in.
- Width: 7.6 cm/3 in.
- Weight: 536 g
- Length: 7.6 cm/3 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 541043227
- UPC or EAN No.: 500363198746
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
The JBL Music App is the best companion software for all your JBL speakers! With it you can:
- Stream music from your mobile device to any JBL speaker using AirPlay or Bluetooth.
- Tweak and tune sound performance to suit your taste by adjusting audio equalization and enabling enhancement of compressed audio (with select speakers).
- Take control, switching audio sources or EQ modes and even changing themes of lighting modes remotely (for JBL Pulse).
- Upgrade your speaker software and find FAQs and owners manuals.
Download now and HEAR THE TRUTH. …
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Great looking great sound, and playful
As a dance teacher I use large RCF Art 725-A speakers - if you don't know them, they're huge sound great & one of the best on the As a dance teacher I use large RCF Art 725-A speakers - if you don't know them, they're huge sound great & one of the best on the market.
However when teaching private lessons in smaller rooms, this is so easy to take, amazing clarity, deep enough base, wifi & always looks cool.
At home it's a great toy with phenomenal sound :) …
- Written by keith D from Stockport
20 of 22 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can this be connected to iPhone/iPod using an auxiliary cable?
- Asked by Susan W from Dallas
Can i display my visuals on the speakers
- Asked by Sherif J from Alexandria
No answers yet
Can the JBL Pulse be used to recharge my iphone? Like a portable battery.
- Asked by Hill B from Brooklyn
Unfortunately not. The JBL Charge does that but the Charge does not have the awesome lights that th Unfortunately not. The JBL Charge does that but the Charge does not have the awesome lights that the Pulse has. …
- Answered by Guy R from Brooklyn
Does this device comes with protective sleeve/casing?
- Asked by Constance W
Nope. It's very sturdy though. I been throwing it around and it still looks brand new.
I kind of Nope. It's very sturdy though. I been throwing it around and it still looks brand new.
I kind of accidentally jammed it in my door while trying to close the door. The door took more damage than the speaker and the speaker took some paint off the door. No damage to the speaker besides the paint that it took off the door.
It's a little lighter than it looks but also a little bigger than it looks. It could benefit from a handle or a carry case to gig get it around but doesn't really need one to avoid damage. …
- Answered by Guy R from Brooklyn
What is the average playtime?
- Asked by Mathew P from Richmond
Playtime with light show: 5 hours
Playtime without light show: 10 hours
- Answered by Manik K from Punjab
can I charge the JBL micro wireless speaker using my Iphone wall charger?
- Asked by Ariel A from Palm Beach Gardens
The JBL charger is a USB to wall adapter, but it outputs 2.3 A. The iPhone USB to wall adapter only The JBL charger is a USB to wall adapter, but it outputs 2.3 A. The iPhone USB to wall adapter only outputs 1 A. It may charge the Pulse, but it may take longer. The iPad charger outputs 2.1 A, still not enough but close. Manufacturers always recommend using their approved chargers. …
- Answered by Kevin C from Bala Cynwyd